1. We have entered into the empire of High Magic.
2. We have entered into the laboratory of High Magic.
3. We have entered the world of will and love.
4. To enter the amphitheatre of Cosmic Science, we need to steal the fire from the devil.
5. The lover should steal the light from the darkness.
6. We need to practiceintensely with our spouse.
7. We need to reconquer the blazing sword of Eden.
8. To invoke the Gods, we need to know the mathematical numbers of the stars.
9. Symbols are the clothes of numbers.
10. Numbers are the living entities of the internal worlds.
11. Planetary numbers produce immediate and powerful results.
12. One can work from a distance with the stars.
13. Mathematical numbers powerfully act upon the physical world.
14. These numbers should be written on seven different tables.
15. When one is going to perform sidereal magic, one draws a circle on the ground (one and a half meters in diameter) and places the sign of the pentagram with the two inferior vertices pointing towards the outside of the precinct, and the superior vertex inwards.
16. In the center of the circle one places the table with the number of the corresponding planet.
17. Thus all the gods of the planet with which one is working will attend.
18, Before beginning every magical ceremony with the stars, one needs to conjure the earth, fire, water, and the air with their corresponding exorcisms.
19. Fiat firmamentum in medio aquarum et separet aquas ab aquis, quae superius sicut quae inferius, et quae inferius sicut quae superius ad perpetranda miracula rei unius. Sol ejus pater est, Luna mater et ventus hanc gestavit in utero suo, ascendit a terra ad coelum et rursus a chelo in terram descendit. Exorciso te, creatura aquae, ut sis mihi speculum Dei vivi in operibus ejus, et fons vitae, et ablutio pecatorum. Amen.
20. One exorcises the fire by throwing into it salt, incense, white resin, camphor, and sulphur, pronouncing three times the three names of the genii of fire:
Michael, King of the Sun and of the Ray
, King of the Volcanoes
Anael, Prince of the Astral Light
21. One exorcises the air by blowing towards the four cardinal points, and saying:
Spiritus Dei ferebatur super aquas, et inspiravit in faciem hominis spiraculum vitae. Sit Michael dux meus, et Sabtabiel servus meus, in luce et per lucem. Fiat verbum halitus meus, et imperabo spiritibus aeris hujus, et refrenabo equos solis voluntate cordis mei, et cogitatione, mentis meae et nutu ocul’ dextri. Exorciso igitur te, creatura aeris, per Pentagrammaton, et in nomine Tetragrammaton, in quibus sunt voluntas firma et fides recta. Amen. Sela, fiat. So be it.
22. The earth is exorcised by sprinkling water upon it, by blowing upon it and by using fire; the proper perfumes of the day must be used, and theof the Gnomes must be recited:
23. Oh thou invisible King who has taken the earth as thy support and who has weakened the abysses in order to fill them with thine omnipotence; Thou whose name makes the canopies of the world tremble; Thou who makes the seven metals within the veins of the stone flow; Sovereign of Seven Lights; Remunerator of the subterranean workers, take us up unto the longing air and into the Kingdom of Clarity. We keep vigil and work without rest; we search and linger for the twelve stones of the Holy City and for the talismans that are hidden within them, and for the pole of loadstone that passes through the core of the world. Lord, Lord, Lord, have pity on those who suffer, expand our hearts, disclose and elevate our heads, dignify us, Oh stability and movement; Oh day, shroud of the night; Oh obscurity, veiled by the light; Oh Master, that never withholds the salary of thy workers; Oh argentine whiteness; Oh golden splendor; Oh crown of living and melodious diamonds: Thou who carries heaven in thy finger as if it were a Sapphire ring, Thou who hides the marvelous seed plot of stars under the earth within the kingdom of precious stones, come, reign and become the eternal dispenser of that wealth, whose guardians Thou has made us. Amen.
24. Square of the Moon:
Constant: 369. Total: 3,321.
37 78 29 70 21 62 13 54 5
6 38 79 30 71 22 63 14 46
47 7 39 80 31 72 23 55 15
16 48 8 40 81 32 64 24 56
57 17 49 9 41 73 33 65 25
26 58 18 50 1 42 74 34 66
67 27 59 10 51 2 43 75 35
36 68 19 60 11 52 3 44 76
77 28 69 20 61 12 53 4 45
25. Square of Mercury:
Constant: 260. Total: 2,080.
8 58 59 5 4 62 63 1
49 15 14 52 53 11 10 56
41 23 22 44 45 19 18 48
32 34 35 29 28 38 39 25
40 26 27 37 36 30 31 33
17 47 46 20 21 43 42 24
9 55 54 12 13 51 50 16
64 2 3 61 60 6 7 57
26. Square of Venus:
Constant: 175. Total: 1,225.
22 47 16 41 10 35 4
5 23 48 17 42 11 29
30 6 24 49 18 36 12
13 31 7 25 43 19 37
38 14 32 1 26 44 20
21 39 8 33 2 27 45
46 15 40 9 34 3 28
27. Square of the Sun:
Constant: 111. Total: 666.
6 32 3 34 35 1
7 11 27 28 8 30
19 14 16 15 23 24
18 20 22 21 17 13
25 29 10 9 26 12
36 5 33 4 2 31
28. Square of Mars:
Constant: 65. Total: 325.
11 24 7 20 3
4 12 25 8 16
17 5 13 21 9
10 18 1 14 22
23 6 19 2 15
29. Square of Jupiter:
Constant: 34. Total: 136.
4 14 15 1
9 7 6 12
5 11 10 8
16 2 3 13
30. Square of Saturn:
Constant: 15. Total: 45.
4 9 2
3 5 7
8 1 6
31. The disciple will sit comfortably in a chair and will then concentrate his mind on his, saying:
32. "You who art myself, my true Being.
33. "Leave my body, enter the doors of the heart temple of... (here one names the planet which one will work with in those instants)."
34. Then the words Jakin, Boaz are pronounced.
35. Next, the magician asks the sidereal genie with whom one is working, for the desired service: love, journeys, business, etc.
36. The magician will exclaim the following several times: "Chorus, Chorus, Chorus;" and the angels will work according to the law.
37. The planetarywill send choruses of angels to work with the magician, to dominate, and overcome.
38. This is how one works with the ray of the stars. This is how our disciples can solve their particular problems.
39. Gabriel is the angel of the Moon.
40. Raphael is the angel of Mercury.
41. Uriel is the angel of Venus.
42. Michael is the angel of the Sun.
43.is the angel of Mars.
44. Zachariel is the angel of Jupiter.
45. Orifiel is the angel of Saturn.
46. The Moon. Journeys, manual arts, novelists, liquid-related businesses, matters related with maternity, agriculture, illnesses of the stomach and of the brain, etc.
47. Mercury. Journalism, intellectualism, businesses, quarrels, journeys, and all types of matters related with the mind.
48. Venus. Loves, marriages, women, perfumes, music, plastic arts, dramatic arts, poetry.
49. The Sun. High dignitaries, mystical matters, social position, high Hierarchs, etc.
50. Mars. Wars, military matters, police matters, quarrels, leaders, works related to money, big businesses, matters related with judges, and with tribunals, etc.
51. Jupiter. High civil and ecclesiastic military persons, matters related with money, big businesses, matters related with judges and with tribunals, etc.
52. Saturn. Matters related with lands, matters related to mines, funerary matters, angels of death, etc.
53. The magician should learn to handle the twinkling of the stars, because the angels of the stars are the absolute governors of the world.
54. Aries: March 21st to April 19th. People born under this sign are impulsive and choleric; they become irritated easily.
55. These people are capable of starting new corporations and taking them to a good end.
56. The children of Aries triumph in the military and are very energetic and dynamic.
57. The metal of this sign is iron.
58. Those born under Aries have bad luck in love because they end up quarelling.
59. Taurus: April 20th to May 20th. Taurines are gluttons; they love what is beautiful, gorgeous.
60. Taurines love much and suffer much because they go through great amorous deceptions.
61. When Taurines become furious, they are furious bulls.
62. Taurines are like the ox: hardworking and tenacious.
63. Gemini: May 21st to June 21st. The natives of Gemini are of firm will, possess great courage, are versatile, and like to travel a lot. Their lives are a mixture of successes and failures. At times they live in comfort and at times they have to endure much misery.
64. They are very intelligent and become irritated easily.
65. The defect of those born under Gemini is that they want to solve all matters with their head; they always want to silence the wise voice of the heart and this creates all kinds of problems for them.
66. Cancer: June 22nd to July 22nd.
67. Dressmaking, tailoring, etc.
68. The natives of Cancer are tenacious, and like the crab, they prefer to lose a leg than to lose their prey.
69. The natives of Cancer triumph on long trips.
70. During the first quarter of the moon and during full moons their enterprises are carried out successfully.
71. The character of the natives of Cancer varies according to the cycles of the Moon.
72. The natives of Cancer are romantic and sentimental but when they get angry, their anger is terrible.
73. Leo: July 23rd to August 22nd.
74. The sign of Leo governs intuition.
75. We should free our mind from all types of schools, theories, political parties, concepts, desires, emotions, passions, etc.
76. Intellectualism without spirituality creates scoundrels.
77. Scoundrels wander through elegant salons, drink all types of liquor, and the whole world applauds them and admires them.
78. Scoundrels are called doctors, graduates, intellectuals, etc.
79. Scoundrels have taken over the world, and all the governments on earth have fallen into their hands.
80. Scoundrels are the pedantic intellectuals of the age.
81. Scoundrels have always been the enemies of the sages.
82. Our disciples should abandon all types of knavery.
83. Our disciples should cultivate intuition, which resides within the heart.
84. Intuition is direct perception of the truth, without the depressing process of reasoning and opinions.
85. The natives of Leo are like the lion: kind and courageous.
86. The natives of Leo are mystics and like to command.
87. The natives of Leo suffer a lot.
88. The natives of Leo sometimes suffer accidents to their arms or hands.
89. The natives of Leo are magnanimous and kind.
90. The natives of Leo become irritated and angry easily.
91. Virgo: August 23rd to September 22nd.
92. The natives of Virgo and of Scorpio are together the marvelous Eden of which the Bible speaks to us.
93. I have written this book precisely so that my disciples can become omnipotent and powerful Gods.
94. I want all of my disciples to end all their human weaknesses and transform themselves into Gods and Priests of the universe.
95. Virgo is the sign of the Celestial Virgin.
96. Virgo is the virginal womb of Divine Nature.
97. When we were elementals we had the seven serpents on the rod.
98. When we came out of Eden our seven serpents fell.
99. Our disciples should raise the seven serpents on the rod so that they can enter into Eden and transform themselves into Gods of fire.
100. Virgo is the womb of Mother Nature.
101. The natives of Virgo unfortunately fall into the vicious cycle of reasoning and because of this they harm themselves.
102. The natives of Virgo are unfortunate in love.
103. The natives of Virgo fall into the aberrations of intellectualism and because of this do not progress.
104. If the natives of Virgo want to progress they should be simple; they should end all reasoning and have the minds of innocent children.
105. Libra: September 23rd to October 23rd.
106. Before the scale existed, the face did not see the face.
107. Everything that is, everything that was, and everything that will be is weighed upon the scale.
108. All the Kings that entered the Absolute were weighed upon the scale.
109. The scale is the dress of the Ancient of Days; the scale does not become entangled with anything; the scale is the garb of the Absolute.
110. Justice and mercy, united, shine in the world of.
111. The natives of Libra always have their love on the scale and their lives are as unstable as the movements of the pans of the scale.
112. The natives of Libra suffer in love.
113. The natives of Libra have many aptitudes and a great ability to earn their daily bread.
114. The sword of Cosmic Justice is beyond good and evil.
115. Scorpio: October 24th to November 22nd.
116. The human Being has seven bodies; each body has its spinal medulla and its serpent.
117. The seven bodies of man are the following:
1. Physical body
2. Vital or Ethereal Body
3. Astral Body or body of desires
4. Mental Body
5. Body of Will
6. Body of the Consciousness
7. Body of the Innermost
118. Each body has its sacred serpent.
119. We have seven serpents: two groups of three, with the sublime coronation of the seventh tongue of fire, which unites us with the One, with the Law, with the Father.
120. Practicingintensely with our spouse, we raise the seven serpents on the rod and we transform ourselves into omnipotent gods of the universe with power over the four elements: earth, water, fire and air.
121. Scorpio rules the sexual organs and the redemption of man is in the sexual organs.
122. The natives of Scorpio possess tremendous magical powers.
123. The natives of Scorpio are irritable, rancorous, and vindictive.
124. However, by dominating anger, vengeance, and rancor, the natives of Scorpio can transform themselves into powerful and wonderful white magicians.
125. Scorpios are either completely chaste or complete fornicators.
126. The natives of Scorpio have tremendous will.
127. The clue to transform oneself into a magician is to introduce the member into the vagina of the woman and withdraw it without spilling the.
128. He who becomes accustomed to this exercise and never ejaculates hisduring his life will transform himself into a very amazing and powerful god.
129. Sagittarius: November 23rd to December 21st.
130. The natives of Sagittarius are extremely passionate.
131. The natives of Sagittarius become angry easily and forgive easily.
132. The natives of Sagittarius are magnanimous and generous.
133. The natives of Sagittarius always love adventures and operate inns. Everything that is grandiose and gigantic attracts them.
134. The natives of Sagittarius are tenacious and contenders; when people think that they have overcome them, they reappear on the battlefield of life, full of courage and valor.
135. The natives of Sagittarius have a great disposition for philosophy.
136. Capricorn: December 22nd to January 19th.
137. The natives of Capricorn are pessimistic and melancholic.
138. The natives of Capricorn have a great aptitude for earning their daily bread.
139. The natives of Capricorn are hardworking and industrious, and have a high sense of their own moral responsibility.
140. A Judas who betrays them is never lacking during their lives.
141. Every Capricorn has to go through a tragedy in love... a terrible betrayal of love.
142. Aquarius: January 20th to February 18th.
143. The natives of Aquarius are of strict will and possess a formidable intuition.
144. The natives of Aquarius are friends of independence and dearly love polemics and philosophical discussions.
145. The great leaders of Aquarius are the revolutionaries of the era.
146. Aquarians have a great disposition for all studies of occult wisdom.
147. Pisces: February 19th to March 20th.
148. Pisceans are of a will that is stronger than steel.
149. Pisceans are intuitive and profoundly sentimental.
150. All Pisceans have to go through two homes or two marriages during the course of their lives.
151. Pisceans are extremely sensitive and everything impresses them easily.
152. At times, the natives of Pisces are profoundly melancholic.
153. Although they live in everything, the natives of Pisces are separated from all the vanities of the world.
154. The Piscean has a tendency to have two jobs, two different dispositions.
155. From within the sea of Pisces comes forth the Star of the Magicians.
156. From the sea of Pisces come forth all the Messiahs.
157. All the events of the life of the Piscean repeat themselves.
158. The good is repeated for them, as well as the bad.
159. When good luck comes to them, it comes from all sides, and when bad luck comes, it too comes from all sides.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.