Elemental Esotericism of the Fig Tree
340. “And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.” —Matthew 21:19
341. The elemental department of the fig tree belongs to the sexual forces.
342. The mantra of the elementals of the fig trees is “Afiras.”
343. The hierarchies related with this elemental department of nature are those who apply karma to fornicators.
344. Fornicators are cast into the burning lake of fire and sulphur. This is the second death.
345. “...Every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire.” —Luke 3:9
346. The grandiose power of the sexual force resides in the Kundalini.
347. There are seven cosmic forces:
348. First: the force of the Glorian.
Second: Para-shakti (light and heat).
Third: Jnana-shakti (wisdom, intelligence).
Fourth: Iccha-shakti (willpower).
Fifth: Kriya-shakti (Christic-mind)
Sixth: Kundalini-shakti (seven serpents)
Seventh: Mantrika-shakti (the power of the Word).
349. All of the seven cosmic forces are enclosed within the Kundalini Shakti, and the Kundalini is enclosed within the sexual force of the virile member and the feminine vulva.
350. The secret for awakening the Kundalini is enclosed within the union of the phallus and the uterus.
351. The Kundalini evolves and progresses within the aura of the Solar Logos.
352. The evolution of the six remaining forces depends on the evolution of the Kundalini.
353. All the power of the mind, all the power of light and heat, all the power of the Word and willpower are enclosed within the sacred serpent, whose power resides in the phallus and the uterus.
354. “...Every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire.” —Luke 3:9. Fornicators are sterile fig trees who are hewn down and cast into the fire.
355. The fig tree symbolizes the feminine sexual forces that we must learn how to control.
356. The rooster and the fig tree represent the sexual forces.
357. This is why the rooster of Christ’s Passion cannot be absent from the drama of Calvary.
358. The fig tree solely represents the feminine sexual forces.
359. It is impossible to reach deep realization without the alchemy of the feminine solar forces.
360. Christ, in His dignity as Cosmic Christ, said, “I am the door and by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” —John 10:9
361. The Christonic substance of the savior of the world is placed in our Christonic semen. This is why the door that enters into Eden is in our sexual organs.
362. We transmute the Christonic semen into a subtle Christic energy. Thus, within our astral body we form a sublime vehicle, a superior astral body, which is the I-Christ, by means of sexual alchemy (read our book Treatise of Sexual Alchemy).
363. The I-Christ, which is formed with the same essence of the savior of the world, is the door entering into the great mysteries of the fire.
364. The mysteries of the fire are known only by entering through the door of Eden.
365. It is completely impossible to enter into the great mysteries of the mind without previously forming the I-Christ within our astral body (read our book The Seven Words).
366. Christ and Jehovah must be formed within us in order to penetrate into the great initiations of the fire.
367. Jehovah is the Holy Spirit within us, who is the result of the incessant transformations of our Christonic semen.
368. Christ and Jehovah live within us as seminal substances.
369. The illumination of the masters comes from the Holy Spirit.
370. The Lord Jehovah is the Holy Spirit within us, whose omniscience illuminates us internally.
371. We must form Christ and Jehovah in order to enter into Nirvana.
372. All the esoteric powers of the master come from the Christic substance and from the illumination of the Holy Spirit within ourselves.
373. However, we must not forget that in our inner depth each one of us is a star.
374. The star that burns within us is the Father, whose divine individuality we must absorb, in order to complete the perfect, divine Trinity.
375. There is the need to form the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit within ourselves.
376. Christ and Jehovah reside within us as seminal substances.
377. The Lord Jehovah is formed within us with the transmutations of the semen.
378. The omniscient powers of the adept are enclosed within the Holy Spirit.
379. The Lord Jehovah is a divine entity, filled with omniscience and power.
380. The substance of the Lord Jehovah and the Christonic substance of the Solar Logos are dispersed everywhere.
381. To form the Lord Jehovah within us is to form the Holy Spirit within us.
382. The Holy Spirit gives the master wisdom and magical powers.
383. Therefore, the Lord Jehovah and the Lord Christ are individual entities and cosmic essences that are stored within the semen.
384. It is infinitely lamentable that in this present epoch there are no advanced esotericists that can explain who the Lord Jehovah is.
385. Max Heindel committed the error of considering the Lord Jehovah as a divine entity of the past.
386. H.P. Blavatsky considered Jehovah as Ilda-Baoth, a name composed of Ilda, meaning “child,” and Baoth, meaning “of an egg and the Chaos, Void or Desolation”; or “the child born from the egg and the Chaos.” According to Blavatsky, Jehovah, like Brahma, is simply one of the Elohim, one of the seven creative spirits and one of the inferior Sephiroth.
387. In reality, this very vague explanation that H. P. Blavatsky and Max Heindel give regarding Jehovah fails to fill the longing of the soul.
388. Huiracocha believes that Jehovah is only the five vowels I-E-O-U-A, which is perfectly absurd.
389. It is very good that we relate JOHN with the five vowels I-E-O-U-A. But Jehovah is something different. Jehovah is a divine entity. Jehovah is transmuted semen. Jehovah is the Holy Spirit within ourselves.
390. The divine Rabbi of Galilee, when speaking of the Holy Spirit, tells us the following:
“And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
“For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
“If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?
“Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
“If ye then being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” —Luke 11:9-13
391. All of the magical powers of the master are due to the Holy Spirit.
392. The Holy Spirit gives us wisdom and magical powers.
393. The Holy Spirit is pure, transmuted semen.
394. When the Kundalini reaches the Brahmarandra and leaves towards the exterior world through the frontal fontanel of the newborn child, it assumes the mystical figure of the white dove of the Holy Spirit with His omniscient atoms. The white dove then floats within the blaze of the sacred fire.
395. This white dove confers wisdom and magical powers to the adept.
396. Since the dawn of life on this planet, these selected atoms of the Kundalini, which form the Holy Spirit within ourselves, were placed in our Christonic semen by the Lord Jehovah.
397. Just as we carry the blood of our Father within our veins, likewise we carry in our semen the sacred essences of Christ, Jehovah and the Father.
398. We form the I-Christ with the Christic substance, and with him we replace the “animal I.”
399. We form the Holy Spirit within ourselves with the seminal substance of Jehovah, and with Him we acquire esoteric wisdom and divine powers.
400. We strengthen the Innermost with the seminal substance of the Father in order to form the Father within ourselves.
401. This is how we form the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit within ourselves, and we are converted into terrific, divine majesties of the universe.
402. All the mysteries of electricity, magnetism, polarities, light, and heat are found enclosed within our sexual organs.
403. The septenary of the entire human being is totally absorbed within our eternal triad.
404. The entire septenary remains synthesized in the divine triad: Atman-Buddhi-Manas.
405. The I-Christ is absorbed in the superlative consciousness of the Being, in the diamond soul, in Buddhi.
406. The Holy Spirit within ourselves is absorbed in the body of willpower, superior manas, or causal body.
407. The pure seminal essence of the Father is absorbed in the Innermost, in order to form the Father within ourselves.
408. This is how the human septenary remains reduced to a perfect triad, whose vehicle of concrete expression is the human bodhisattva (the astral body of the master).
409. In the East, they say that the buddhas are double.
410. There is the heavenly man and the earthly man.
411. There are the earthly buddhas and the buddhas of contemplation.
412. Fifty years after the death of Buddha, he sent his human soul or Holy Spirit to the Earth, enclosed and absorbed in his superior manas, in order to again incarnate and to complete his mission.
413. This mission was accomplished by his bodhisattva, under the direction of Shankaracharya.
414. Shankara was a ray of the primitive light; he was a flame.
415. Shankara joined the Buddhist doctrine with the Advaita philosophy.
416. This is how the astral bodhisattva of Buddha completed the mission of his internal master.
417. A bodhisattva is formed by the Holy Spirit of a master dressed with the four lower bodies.
418. This is the greatest mystery of the human personality.
419. This is the mystery of the double human personality. This is one of the greatest mysteries of esotericism.
420. The internal master can send his Holy Spirit to the Earth clothed with a mental, astral, vital, and physical body in order to perform an important mission.
421. Christ, the divine redeemer of the world, after his earthly death, sent his human bodhisattva. But the human beings knew him not.
422. However, in the Age of Aquarius, the Christic triad will reincarnate in an integral form in order to teach Christic esotericism to humanity.
423. The Gnostic movement will then give its fruits, and the entire Aquarian humanity will be prepared to understand the last explanations of the master.
424. There is the need to distinguish between what the avatars are and what the savior is.
425. John the Baptist was the avatar of Pisces and I am the avatar of Aquarius.
426. The savior of the world is not an avatar. He is more than all of the avatars. He is the savior.
427. We, the avatars, are simply the instructors and the founders of a new era.
428. Christ is more than all the instructors. He is the savior.
429. The hierarchies related with the elemental department of the fig tree are responsible for applying karma to all evil ones, sodomites, and to all sexually degenerated ones who are so abundant in this humanity.
430. The name of the governing angel of this elemental department of nature is “Nahera.”
431. The elementals of this elemental department of the fig tree use white tunics, and are children of extraordinary beauty.
432. The white tunic represents chastity and sanctity.
433. The members of all the spiritual schools hate chastity and they skillfully avoid it by searching for an escape through the false door of their theories.
434. Their same weakness, their same lack of willpower, causes them to search for subtle escapes in order to avoid the problem of chastity.
435. Some of them even begin to practice sexual magic, but they suddenly succumb because of the lustful demands of their fornicating spouses.
436. Therefore, we the Gnostics affirm, “Our motto is THE-LE-MA (willpower).”
437. All the spiritual henchmen of fornication are black magicians because they are disobeying the commandment which was given by the Lord Jehovah, as stated in the following verses:
438. “And the Lord Jehovah commanded the man, saying, of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shall not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shall surely die.” —Genesis 2:16-17
439. Therefore, the perverse henchmen of all the pseudo-spiritualism and mystic theorizers from worldly intellectualism will not tread over this command of the Lord Jehovah.
440. The command of the Lord Jehovah must be fulfilled, no matter what the cost might be.
441. Fornicators are sterile fig trees and “...Every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire.” —Luke 3:9
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.