As with other Gnostic scriptures, "The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene" is a work of sophisticated and deeply symbolic mysticism. The only way to understand it is by knowing the symbolic language it is written in, a language of initiation and esotericism hidden in the two trees of the Garden of Eden: Kabbalah is the Tree of Life, and Alchemy is the Tree of Knowledge. Written by initiates for initiates, the advanced knowledge encoded in this text is clearly designed to emphasize important psychological aspects of the path, and to address the necessity of teaching the complete doctrine, just as the Christ gives it.
This document bears an striking relationship to The whose contents have been illuminated by Sophia, in The Gnostic Bible: The . Sophia Unveiled
Unfortunately, the complete text is no longer available. Pages 1 to 6 of the manuscript, containing chapters 1 - 3, are lost. The extant text starts on page 7.
. . . Will matter then be destroyed or not?
22) The Savior said, "All nature, all formations, all creatures exist in and with one another, and they will be resolved again into their own roots.
23) "For the nature of matter is resolved into the roots of its own nature alone.
24) "He who has ears to hear, let him hear."
“A strange evolution that not even the Gods or the human beings know about exists within the. Much beyond the we find the or the . Much beyond the Ineffable Ancient of Days is the or the Absolute, whose exhalation is called Cosmic Day (Mahamanvantara), and whose inhalation is called Cosmic Night (Mahapralaya).
"During the Cosmic Night, the Universe is disintegrated within the; then the Universe only exists in the mind of the and in the mind of Its Gods. The Universe that exists in the mind of It and in the mind of Them is only objective within the Abstract Absolute Space.
"After the Great Pralaya, before the beginning of the intensive palpitation of the Flaming Heart of this Solar System called Ors in which we live, move, and have our Being, time did not exist; time was lying asleep within the profound bosom of the Abstract Absolute Space.
"If at the end of the Mahamanvantara the seven basic dimensions of the Universe remain reduced to a simple mathematical point which is lost as a drop of water within the Great Ocean, then it is evident that time ceases to exist.
"The worlds, human beings, animals, and plants, are born, grow, age, and die. Everything that exists under the Sun has a defined time.
"Ancient Wisdom states that Brahma, the Father, the Universal Spirit of Life, is submerged within the Abstract Absolute Space during Seven Eternities, when the Great Night (that which the Hindustanis named Pralaya, or dissolution of the Universe) arrives.
"The Seven Eternities signify “Evos,” or totally defined, clear and precise, periods of time.
"It has been said unto us, that a Mahakalpa, Great Age or Cosmic Day, has the totality of 311,040,000,000,000 years. It is obvious that a Mahapralaya, a Cosmic Night, is equivalent to the same quantity of time.
"When the Profound Night for the Creators of this Solar System arrives, they will be absorbed within the bosom of the Absolute, and only a group of moons will remain, and the planets, the Sun, the Earth, and life with all its virginal sparks will disappear. A virginal spark corresponds to each one of us; a virginal spark corresponds to each living creature, and these sparks are absorbed within the Absolute for Seven Eternities.
"If we observe Selene (our Moon), we will see that it is a cadaver, but that it had plenty of life, oceans and volcanoes. There are other moons that rotate around Mars, Saturn, etc., which had plenty of life in the previous Cosmic Day. In the previous Mahamanvantara, which was called “Padma” or the Lotus of Gold, there was a humanity with seven Root-Races on the moon, and it died.
"The Universe was sleeping within the terrible Obscurity before the Dawn of the Mahamanvantara." – Tarot and Kabbalah,
"All of these (contemporary) tragedies, all of these catastrophes, all of these prophecies (of the end of times), all of these cataclysms have a very solid foundation. This solid foundation is a return of life towards the Absolute…" – The Aquarian Message,
25) Peter said to him, “Since you have explained everything to us, tell us this also: What is the sin of the world?”
26) The Savior said, “There is no sin (independently in nature), but it is you who make sin when you do the things that are like the nature of adultery (because every action has a consequence, especially relating to sex), which is called sin (karma).
27) “That is why the Good (Law) came into your midst, to the essence of every nature in order to restore it to its root (to make sure what is owed is paid; the Law must be fulfilled).”
28) Then He continued and said, “That is why you become sick (psychologically) and die (spiritually), for you are deprived (due to fornication) of the one who can heal you (the Divine Mother Kundalini, who can heal you if you save your sexual forces and renounce animal behaviors, thereby returning into compliance with the commandment: Thou Shalt Not Fornicate).
29) “He who has a (solar) mind to understand (intuitively), let him understand.”
, the sephirah of “understanding,” the Third , the Holy Spirit, is the sacred fire that illuminates the mind of the chaste ones as they work with , the Tree of Knowledge. One must understand intuitively, because in the time of the writing of this Gospel, such mysteries could not be written.
30) “(Descending) matter gave birth to a passion (for sensation) that has no equal (because it is insatiable), which proceeded from something contrary to nature (because fornication is against nature; furthermore, nature always seeks balance, while desire wants saturation). Then there arises a disturbance in its whole body (of matter, because all disequilibrium must be accounted for).”
has caused an enormous imbalance in nature: that is why nature is punishing humanity with catastrophes, diseases, illness, and war.
31) “That is why I said to you, Be of good courage (willpower to change and restore the proper functioning of your own nature), and if you are discouraged be encouraged in the presence of the different forms of nature (remember that nature does not make leaps: be patient and devoted to the Law of your own Innermost).”
32) “He who has ears to hear (in meditation), let him hear (the Voice of the Silence, the Being).”
33) When the Blessed One had said this, He greeted them all, saying, “Peace be with you. Receive my peace unto yourselves.”
Peace arrives when desire has been removed. Peace arrives when we have perfected ourselves.
“Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.” - Matthew 5:48
34) “Beware that no one lead you astray saying, ‘Lo here’ or ‘lo there!’ For the Son of Man (your Inner Christ) is within you.”
The Son of Man, the, is not within someone else; therefore, do not follow after “masters.” Follow your own inner Master, the Heavenly Man (mentioned by St. Paul) who resides deep within.
35) “Follow after Him (the Divine Christ within you)!
36) “Those who seek Him (within) will find Him (within).
37) “Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
38) “Do not lay down any rules beyond what I appointed you, and do not give a law like the lawgiver (Christ) lest you be constrained by it.”
39) When He said this He departed.
1) But they were grieved. They wept greatly, saying, “How shall we go to the Gentiles and preach the gospel of the Kingdom of the Son of Man? If they did not spare Him, how will they spare us?”
This is how Christianity was castrated: fearful people removed the heart of the teachings from the gospel of the Son of Man, until all that is left is a dead form. Now, people do the same with, and want to castrate the gospel due to fear.
How can humanity be saved if they do not know the sacred Gospel? What compassion is there in keeping from the sick the very medicine he needs?
Theknows what humanity needs. The initiates must learn to emulate Him in all things. The teachers of the sacred wisdom must give the wisdom without adding anything and without taking anything away.
2) Then Mary (the priestess-wife of Jesus) stood up, greeted them all, and said to her brethren, “Do not weep and do not grieve nor be irresolute, for His grace will be entirely with you and will protect you.”
The Lord always protects His true servants. Fear belongs to the animal mind.
3) “But rather, let us praise His greatness, for He has prepared us and made us into Men.”
According to Gnostic anthropology, a true Human Being is an individual who has conquered the animal nature within and has thus created the, the Wedding Garment of the Gospels, the Mercabah of the Kabbalists, the Sahu of the Egyptians, the To Soma Heliakon of the Greeks: this is “the Body of Gold of the Solar Man.”
Man comes from “,” which is Sanskrit for “mind.” Hu is related to the spirit. A hu-man is a creature in which the Spirit dominates the mind. In us, the mind, with its passions and desires, is dominate. Jesus dominates the donkey mind when he rides into Jerusalem. This indicates the need for the Inner Being to dominate the mind. This is a real hu-man.
A true Man is not male or female, but both. Mary is a true Man, because she has united herself with her inner Being, who is the real Human Being.
A true Human Being is one with the, the Inner Spirit. A true Human Being has reconquered the innocence and perfection of Eden, and has become what Adam was intended to be: a King of Nature, having power over Nature. The Intellectual Animal, however, is controlled by nature, and thus is not a true Human Being. Examples of true Human Beings are all those great saints of all ages and cultures: Jesus, Moses, Mohammed, Krishna, and many others whose names were never known by the public.
We are made into Men by the wisdom and assistance of the, who must be born into the stable of our mind, surrounded by the animal desires we have within. Afterward, he has to perform all manner of difficult works in order to free us from our many iniquities, and to help us be born as true Human Beings.
4) When Mary said this, she turned their hearts to the Good, and they began to discuss the words of the Savior.
5) Peter said to Mary, “Sister, we know that the Savior loved you more than the rest of woman.”
Peter, the great initiate, knows that Jesus and Mary were husband and wife. They were married and worked in the sacred and divine union ofcalled or White .
6) “Tell us the words of the Savior which you remember which you know, but we do not, nor have we heard them.”
7) Mary answered and said, “What is hidden from you I will proclaim to you.”
8) And she began to speak to them these words: “I,” she said, “saw the Lord in a vision and I said to Him, Lord I saw you today in a vision. He answered and said to me,
9) “Blessed are you that you did not waver at the sight of Me. For where the (solar) mind is, there is the treasure (in heaven).”
The solar mind () is part of the , which is created when one works in sacred . The golden, solar bodies are our treasures in heaven. These are (Solar Causal Body), (Solar Mental Body), and (Solar Astral Body). These bodies are born of the sexual waters and the Holy Spirit.
"Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I say unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit." - John 3:5-8
10) “I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the (bodies of the) soul or through the spirit (Chesed, the Inner Being)?”
11) The Savior answered and said, “He does not see through the (human) soul (the lower bodies) nor through the spirit (Atman, Chesed, your inner Being), but the (divine) mind (of the consciousness) that is between the two (which in Hebrew is called Geburah, or in kabbalistic terms, Neshamah, the Divine Soul): that is what sees the vision (from the innermost) and it is [...] (the means through which the human soul receives guidance from the Being…)
(pages 11 - 14 are missing from the manuscript)
Now thehas advanced far along the path, having created the Solar Bodies. The in this narrative is now working to free itself from all the Aeons, in the manner of Sophia. This is also allegorized in the Twelve Labors of Hercules. In each labor, the works in a region of the (hell), destroying the psychological elements that tie him there, and then he proceeds to the corresponding heaven to perfect the psychological elements related to that realm. This is a process of descending and ascending (like Orpheus)… descending in order to ascend.
. . . it.
10) And (animal) desire (craving) said, I did not see you descending (into the Ninth Sphere, sex, in order to work against me in the spheres of the Klipoth, because you have been working to become chaste, which has nothing to do with desire), but now I see you ascending (back to your rightful place in Eden). Why do you lie (because desire sees the truth as a lie) since you belong to me (since your consciousness is trapped in desire)?”
11) The (human) soul answered and said, “I saw you (as I observed myself and meditated on my defects). You did not see me nor recognize me (because the animal mind is blind to the truth). I served you as a (lunar) garment (when you tried to feed yourself through me) and you did not know me (as a free consciousness, because I am working to free myself from desire).
12) When it said this, it (the soul) went away rejoicing greatly (in ecstasy, Samadhi, which is its natural capacity when freed of desire).
13) Again it came to the third power, which is called ignorance (of true self-nature).
14) The power questioned the (human) soul, saying, “Where are you going? In wickedness (ego: pride, lust, envy, fear, vanity, gluttony, etc) are you bound (due to your karma). But you are bound; do not judge!
15) And the soul said, “Why do you (ignorance) judge me (the soul), although I have not judged (because judgment is a right of the awakened ones alone)?”
16) I was bound (due to my own actions), though I have not bound (ignorance believes it has power to bind others, but the soul knows that all power belongs to God alone).
17) I was not recognized (that is, I did not recognize my true self-nature, thus I committed mistakes and created karma). But I have recognized that the All is being dissolved, both the earthly things and the heavenly.”
In other words, “now that I have begun to comprehend the nature of impermanence, I am disempowering my identification with desire, thus I am becoming free of bondage; and knowing that matter is returning once again to the Absolute, I am renouncing attachment to matter and developing myself as a purified being.”
18) When the soul had overcome the third power, it went upwards and saw the fourth power (wrath, or aversion), which took seven forms.
19) The first form is (spiritual) darkness, the second desire (craving), the third ignorance (of objective Truth), the fourth is the excitement (rather, lack of consciousness) of death, the fifth is the kingdom of the flesh (which enslaves the senses), the sixth is the foolish wisdom of flesh (materialistic doctrines and theories, born of the sensual mind), the seventh is the wrathful wisdom (doctrines born of the Klipoth, hell, which pose as true Wisdom). These are the seven powers of wrath (the Klipoth, hell).
20) They (the powers of the Klipoth) asked the soul, “Whence do you come slayer of men (for the terrestrial man must die in order for the soul to be born), or where are you going, conqueror of space?”
21) The soul answered and said, “What binds me has been slain (I have paid my karma and dissolved my ego), and what turns me about has been overcome (I am now free of subjective conditioning, because I have conquered my own mind),
22) “and my desire has been ended, and ignorance (the false sense of self) has died.
23) “In a aeon (sephirah) I was released from a world (of Klipoth), and (I now exist) in a (Solar, objective) Type (of soul, where before I was) from a (lunar, mechanical) type (of soul), and (I am now free) from the fetter of oblivion (free of being exiled from the Spirit), which is transient (because eventually karma is paid, and the souls cycle again into manifestation).”
24) “From this time (stage of initiation) on will I attain to the rest of the time (to higher stages of initiation), of the season (of each great level above me), of the aeon (sephiroth above me), in silence (because those below cannot understand those above anyway).”
1) When Mary had said this, she fell silent, since it was to this point that the Savior had spoken with her.
All initiates fall silent in respect to the sacred Nine. In previous epochs, everything about the sacred Nine has been kept silent. Now, in these desperate times, the Ninth Sphere has been revealed. Behold, the Foundation, the Ninth Sphere of the , which corresponds directly to the sexual organs of the microcosmic man.
Nine is the number of. Nine is the number of the sexual mysteries.
The sexual mysteries are represented by the cross.
"The cross is a very ancient symbol that is continually utilized in all the religions of the world. One who considers it an exclusive emblem of a religious sect commits an error. When the Conquistadors of Spain arrived in the Holy Land of the Aztecs of Mexico, they found crosses upon all the altars.
"The sign of the cross, as in the sublime monogram of our Lord the, the cross of Saint Andrew and the miraculous keys of Saint Peter are all marvellous replicas of equal Alchemical and Kabbalistic value. It is therefore the sign capable of securing the victory for the laborers of the Great Work.
"The sexual cross, the living symbol of the crossing of the Lingam-Yoni, has the unmistakable and marvellous print of the three nails that were used to immolate the Tarot and Kabbalah-matter. These nails are the image of the Three Purifications of Iron and Fire. Our Lord could not achieve the Resurrection without them." - ,
Significantly, Andrew and Peter, the two apostles who have crosses as their symbols, begin a symbolic argument.
Here begins a dialogue to illustrate the conflicts happening amongst the initiates, when confronted with the truth of the sacred doctrine, the Ninth Sphere, the sexual mysteries. In this case, Andrew and Peter represent those initiates who doubt the teachings of the.
2) But Andrew answered and said to the brethren, “Say what you wish to say about what she has said. I at least do not believe that the Savior said this. For certainly these teachings are strange ideas.”
"We must not forget our individual, interior Andrew.
"Each one of us has his own Andrew.
"Behold here what is terribly difficult, which is to perfect him from the interiors of the interiors to the exteriors of the exteriors.
"In the Great Work, Andrew, suffering on the sexual cross, must perfect himself from the neffable down to the Darkness of darknesses, from the Light of lights down to the darkness of matter, from all the Gods down to the demons.
"Andrew must perfect himself by virtue of conscious works and voluntary sufferings, from all the lords down to the decans, from all the authorities down to the servitors, etc.
"Each one of the parts ofmust reach the total, integral perfection.
"Andrew is one of the autonomous and Self-conscious parts.
"Andrew is integrated with the Father when perfected within each one of ourselves.
"Let us remember that we need to perfect each one of the twelve within ourselves, here and now. "– The Sophia Unveiled,
3) Peter answered and spoke concerning these same things.
"Peter, the Hierophant of sexual mysteries, speaks with great wisdom. We must know how to listen to him.
"We have previously stated that the Twelve Powers are within ourselves.
"Previously, we emphatically affirmed that the Twelve Powers are the twelve parts of our own Being.
"We formerly explained that the twelve autonomous and Self-conscious parts of our own Being are the Twelve Apostles of the Cosmic Drama within ourselves, here and now.
"Therefore, we must comprehend that Peter, within ourselves, is that Self-conscious part of our profound interior Being related with the Mysteries of sex.
"Peter’s death, crucified on the inverted cross with his head towards the ground, indicates the necessity for us to descend into the Ninth Sphere, sex, in order to work with the fire and water. All Whitebegin here.
"Peter makes us understand that the Woman-Serpent () discourses many times.
"Nevertheless, Peter and the Woman-Serpent within ourselves are found intimately related.
"The Woman-Serpent, Stella Maris, must interrogate Her son,, many times during the Great Work in order to help us.
"The Woman-Serpent is the Wife of the Holy Spirit and the Daughter of Her Son.
"The Woman-Serpent is Marah, Mary, Isis, our.
"The Intimateknows very well that the interior Peter of each one of us integrally comprehends the solution of the repentance that Sophia uttered.
"Peter, Patar, with his radical letters, knows very well that the key of repentance is in sex.
"The three radical letters of Peter, Patar, are “P-T-R.” – The Gnostic Bible: The Sophia Unveiled,
4) He questioned them about the Savior: “Did He really speak privately with a woman and not openly to us? Are we to turn about and all listen to her? Did He prefer her to us?”
5) Then Mary wept and said to Peter, “My brother Peter, what do you think? Do you think that I have thought this up myself in my heart, or that I am lying about the Savior?”
6) Levi (Matthew) answered and said to Peter, “Peter you have always been hot-tempered.”
"Matthew, according to science, always says terribly divine things.
"Certainly, Matthew is the Apostle of pure science.
"The Gospel of Matthew gives all the scientific data in order to recognize the times of the end.
"Our own Matthew, the interior Matthew, is what is important for ourselves.
"Unquestionably, Matthew is one of the twelve parts of our own individual Being.
"Pure science is known and taught by Matthew.
"Matthew is one of the autonomous and independent parts of our own Being, the part that is related with pure science.
"Pure science is the science of The Gnostic Bible: The Sophia Unveiled. Distinguish between the science of and the science of the Antichrist." – ,
Matthew demonstrates that the Path tois scientific.
To be born is a sexual matter. No one is born of theories or beliefs.
Matthew demonstrates that the doctrine of the Savior () is perfectly expressed in the wedding of Cana.
We cannot return to Eden with theories, because not one of us is a child of any theory. Each one of us is the child of a man and woman. Theis also born of man and woman.
7) “Now I see you contending against the woman like the adversaries.
8) “But if the Savior made her worthy, who are you indeed to reject her? Surely the Savior knows her very well.
9) “That is why He loved her more than us. Rather let us be ashamed and put (our consciousness) on the perfect Man (our inner Being), and separate as He commanded us and preach the gospel, not laying down any other rule or other law beyond what the Savior said."
Let us teach the Gospel as it is, rather than as the animal mind interprets it.
10) “And when they heard this they began to go forth to proclaim and to preach.”
Thus, this Gospel is a clear message to initiates who would refrain from teaching the complete message of the.
May all beings be happy, and receive the complete doctrine of the!
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.