Twelve Senses, Twelve Fruits of the Tree of Life
The five (5) physical senses plus the perceptive abilities of seven (7) awakened chakras / churches. These are the twelve "fruits" of the Tree of Life.
“In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.” - Revelation 22:2
The Twelve Senses
- Visual perceptions
- Hearing perceptions
- Olfactory perceptions
- Taste perceptions
- Tactile perceptions
- The coronary chakra provides polyvoyance.
- The frontal chakra located between the eyebrows, provides clairvoyance.
- The laryngeal chakra provides clairaudience.
- The heart chakra provides inspiration and intuition.
- The solar plexus chakra provides telepathy.
- The pulmonary chakra allows us to remember past lives.
- The prostatic/uterine chakra provides the power to consciously depart in the astral body.
"The twelve senses of the human being are related with our spinal column. The physical exponent of the Tree of Life is our spinal medulla. These twelve senses are the twelve fruits of the Tree of Life." - Samael Aun Weor,Major Mysteries
“All of the faculties and powers of the Innermost are the fruits of the Tree of Life. The human being will eat from the fruits of the Tree of Life when he returns to Eden in the same way that he departed.” - Samael Aun Weor, Tarot and Kabbalah