: “The different pseudo-esoteric and pseudo-occult schools affirm emphatically that the human being possess seven bodies:
1. The first one is called physical body, it is the famous Stula-Sarira of the Oriental theosophists.
2. The second one in Orient is called Linga-Sarira or Vital body and is the base of the organic life, the tetra-dimensional part of the physical body.
3. The third body is Kamas, the principle of desire, the famous Astral body cited by the medieval alchemists.
4. The fourth body is called the Mental body by the Hindustani and Inferior Manas in Sanskrit.
5. The fifth vehicle is the Causal body or Arupic as is called by the theosophists.
6. The sixth body is the Buddhic or Intuitional, the Superlative Consciousness of the Being.
7. The seventh is called Atman the Ineffable by the Hindustani... the Innermost. Certainly, the ancient wisdom says: “Before that the false aurora ..... It is necessary to adore and worship the Innermost.”
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.