(Tibetan, phyag rgya) Literally “mystic seal.” This term implies a wide variety of meanings.
1. Commonly, this term is used by Hatha Yoga enthusiasts to refer to a system of postures or positions.
2. The Buddhist "Mahamudra" means Great Seal and refers to the realization acquired through the Mahayana and Vajrayana paths.
3. In Vajrayana Buddhism, the mudra is the female consort or partner in the practice of Karmamudra (sexual magic).
4. Asian art depicts gods and goddesses displaying a variety of hand positions, called mudras.
5. In the five "M's" of the Pancatattva Ritual (also called panchamakara), mudra refers to grain.
I am so very grateful for you all and what you have done in my life to help me realize myself and what path it’s actually wise to tread and stay on. Thank you I honestly cannot thank you enough.
I love your site and your knowledgeable instructors and just want to say thank you for all your hard work... You give out your information for free and ask for donations which to me, tells me that you are more than legitimate and your information is top notch.
You are a continued source of knowledge, and a continuous source for the personal development of my soul.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true Gnosis. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.