This lecture relates with what Jesus said:

"Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my logoi (λόγοι words) shall not pass away." - Matthew 24: 35

When people read this, they assume that Jesus is talking about the words that he is speaking in that very moment. Of course, this does relate with his logoi; but, in Greek, "Logoi" is plural for "words." This relates to the three primary forces of creation: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, in Christianity; Kether-Chokmah-Binah in Kabbalah, etc. These are the three aspects of the dragon of wisdom, or the lions of fire, which relate to the three kabbalistic worlds, kingdoms or spaces of the Trinity above the fourth kabbalistic world, named Assiah, Malkuth, our physicality, in the Tree of Life.

“The three spaces of the First Mystery are the regions of the Demiurge Creator.” - The Pistis Sophia Unveiled by Samael Aun Weor

“Demiurge” from Greek dēmiourgos (δημιουργός from ‘ergon’ builder; maker; creator of ‘dēmos’ people).

Everything passes away, but not those three aspects, because they are eternal. They are within every single Monad that abides in the Absolute. The three spaces outside of the Absolute are represented in the three triangles of Tree of Life, namely, Atziluth, Briah and Yetzirah; these are the heavens of Genesis. The earth is Assiah, our physicality. From that point of view, we have to understand the words of Master Jesus, since the Master Aberamentho is a Paramarthasattya, an inhabitant of the Ain, the first aspect of the Ineffable, the Absolute.

Master Samael states in Tarot and Kabbalah:

“There are three outstanding aspects above (in the first triangle of the tree of life): the Father, the Logos and the Holy Spirit. In the Eastern world, the Holy Spirit is also called Maha-Chohan or Lord Shiva.

Three aspects exist in Malkuth (Assiah), that correlate with the three from above, namely: the breath, the blood, and the water.

Behold the seal of Solomon (the six-pointed star):” - Samael Aun Weor

Poseidon

You might wonder why the Master called the second aspect of the Logoi, the "Logos." This is because, as the title of this lectures suggests, the kingdom of each one of these three aspects relate with the three triangles of the Tree of Life. The first Trimurti is formed by Kether-Chokmah-Binah. This is the kingdom of Kether, the Father, which is the truth. In relation to the Absolute, Kether is Malkuth.

The second Trimurti is form by Chesed, Geburah and Tiphereth. Thus, in relation to Atziluth, Tiphereth is the kingdom of the Son, Chokmah, it is the kingdom of the Logos. Why? Because Tiphereth תפארת (splendor) is the kingdom of the Logos that relates to that mysterious sephirah named Daath, which is below the first triangle and above the second triangle of the Tree of Life. Daath - the canopy of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil - is placed exactly at the level of the throat of Adam Kadmon; Daath, the upper Eden, is rooted in Yesod, sex, the lower Eden, which is the center of gravity of the third Trimurti, formed by Netzach, Hod and Yesod, the kingdom of the Holy Spirit, Binah. This is why the holy name of Tiphereth in Atziluth is: אלוה ודעת יהוה Eloah Va Daath Iod-Hei-Vav-Hei.

So, the Logos - whether Kether, Chokmah or Binah, which are one trinity - can express themselves through the throat of any initiate who is duly prepared. This is why the second aspect of the trinity is called the Logos, the Son, because the Second Logos in Tiphereth is connected to Daath (the throat) in the central column. This is the outcome of the sublimated forces of Yesod, where Kether-Pingala, the right column join to Binah-Ida, the left column.

Remember that Chokmah, the second Logos, who was incarnated and represented by Jesus Christ, said, through his throat: "My father and I are one." The Father is Kether, the first Logos and in Briah (the world of creation) Chokmah becomes the son of Chaiah, which is Binah, the Holy Spirit. Thus, Daath, the throat, expresses the three Logoi, Kether-Chokmah-Binah, through the throat of Jesus.

Master Samael wrote: “At the dawning of the great cosmic day, the First Logos, the Father, said to the Third Logos, the Holy Spirit, "Go, fertilize my spouse, the chaotic matter, the Great Mother, so that life can arise; look into it." Thus, this is how the Father spoke, and the Third Logos reverently bowed, at the dawning of the aurora of creation.”

“Three Sephiroth of form are found in the Pillar of Severity (Binah, Geburah, and Hod). Three Sephiroth of energy are found in the Pillar of Mercy (Chokmah, Chesed, and Netzach).

The Pillar of Equilibrium is between these two pillars, where all of the distinct levels of consciousness are found (Kether, Tiphereth, Yesod, and Malkuth).” - Samael Aun Weor

The Holy Spirit reconciles, within our consciousness, through Yesod, sex - the foundation of the pillar of equilibrium - the energies of the head (ruled by Kether, the Father), which descend through the pillar of the right, with the forming forces of Malkuth, the Mother Mary, which ascend through the pillar of the left.

The gospel of John states:

“In the beginning was the (first) Logos, and the (second) Logos was with God (Elohim), and the Logos was God (Elohim). The same was (Barashyth Bara Elohim בראשית ברא אלהים) in the beginning with God. All things were (Bara ברא) made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him is (Chaiah) life (in Daath); and the life (Chaiah in Yesod) is the light of men. And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.” - John 1: 1-5

So, the kingdom of the Holy Spirit is in the third triangle of the Tree of Life. This is why, in Christianity, when you make the sign of the cross, you point toward the three logoic kingdoms, in our physical body, Malkuth. We say, "In the the name of the Father," and we point toward the head; "the son" and we point to our heart; "and the Holy Spirit" and we point to our sexual organs. Then, we raise that sexual force to the heart, in order to form the horizontal line, thus completing the sign of the cross. So, these three kingdoms are reflected in the three brains that we have within Malkuth, our physicality, as the three centers of gravity of our three Logoi.

Master Samael Aun Weor always stated that we have three brains: the intellectual brain, the emotional brain and the motor-instinctual-sexual brain. So, all of us are - as Master Samael and other authors emphasized - three-brained, or three-centered individuals. Only the three-centered individuals have the possibility of self-realizing in themselves the three Logoi. For that, we have to study, carefully, these three Logoi, because they are currently outside of us; but, we can incarnate them within. That is the goal of the Absolute: to crystalize these three aspects, the three Logoi in every single individual which is three-centered. This is what Master Samael says, the three-centered, three-brained beings that are called "intellectual animals" can become human beings: this is the goal of the Ineffable, the Absolute. In other words, we are not human beings, but we can become so, if our Innermost utilizes the three brains, in relation with these three kingdoms.

“Remember, dear reader, that the “I,” that the personality does not receive initiations. Initiation is a matter for the Innermost; it has to do with the consciousness, with the very delicate things of the Soul . One must not go about speaking of these things. No true Adept would ever use phrases like, “I am a master of the White Lodge,” “I have such and such a degree,” “I have so many initiations,” “I have these powers,” etc.” - The Perfect Matrimony by Samael Aun Weor

Logoi

The three main sephirotic archetypes of the second triangle of the Tree of Life are mentioned in the first book of the bible, Genesis, they represent our Innermost, our Monad. This is very important for us to understand, because it is precisely in the second triangle where Christ, the Second Logos gravitates. Genesis calls our own particular Atman or Spirit, אברהם Abraham; and, our own particular Buddhi or Soul -Spirit, or spiritual soul, יצחק Itzahak. The Master Samael stated:

“The Master is formed by Atman-Buddhi. Atman is the Innermost. Buddhi is the Divine Soul, meaning the Divine Consciousness of the Innermost.”

Atman-Buddhi are precisely what form the Monad above, but, a Monad who is a Master. A Monad who is a Master is the union of Abraham with Itzahak. Of course, these archetypes are in everybody, but, not united. The goal of the first initiation of the Major Mysteries is to unite Abraham with Itzahak in heaven. This is why Jesus Christ said:

“The hour comes, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. The woman saith unto him, I know that Messiah comes, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

Jesus said unto her, I that speak (through Daath, the throat) unto thee am he.” - John 4: 23-26

It is also written:

“In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And (Abraham) the (Ruach) Spirit of Elohim moved upon the face of the waters. And Elohim said, Let there be light: and there was light. And Elohim saw the light, that it was good: And Elohim divided the light from the darkness. And Elohim called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.” Genesis 1: 1-5

This separation of the light from the darkness in us, is represented in the biblical story of the sacrifice of Itzahak by Abraham.

Master Samael stated:

“The Innermost is the ardent flame of Horeb. In accordance with Moses, the Innermost is the Ruach Elohim (the Spirit of God) who sowed the waters in the beginning of the world. He is the Sun King, our Divine Monad, the Alter-Ego of Cicerone. The Ruach Elohim or Divine Spirit of the Lord floating upon the Genetic waters of the first instant.”

“In the profound night, only darkness alone filled the boundless all, for Father, Mother (Elohim), and Son (the Ruach) were once more one, for the Son (the Ruach or Abraham) had not awakened yet for the new wheel and His pilgrimage thereon. - Samael Aun Weor

Shimon Bar Yochai רבן שמעון בר יוחאי stated:

“These (אלה Alah) are the generations of the heavens and the earth, ‘בהבראם behibaram' (when they were created) Genesis 2:4 which word is an anagram of בהבראם beabraham (by Abraham). The creation was brought about by the transposing of the letters of the concealing word, ברא bara, into אבר Abra (better said: בהבראם behibaram' conceals ‘Abba אב' Father and 'אם Am’ Mother in 'בראה Briah’ creation), the sacred principle on which the world was founded and continues to subsist.” - Zohar

Manas is the third aspect of our Trimurti, our Monad. Manas is called יעקב Jacob in Genesis, and relates to the Sephirah Tiphereth. Jacob יעקב is an element or archetype that we have to develop. Abraham, Itzahak and Jacob form the Monad. According to the Bible, they are the beginning of the archetypal journey from the world of Briah (creation) into Assiah (the world of matter and action) by means of alchemical initiations, that begin with the descent of Chesed-Abraham, our Spirit, into Malkuth, Egypt, our physicality.

“At the birth of Isaac, justice (Geburah) became united to mercy (Chesed); these divine attributes, symbolized by the patriarchs Isaac and Abraham, became blended in the person of Jacob, their offspring; and, therefore, it is written, 'Thou art my servant, oh Israel , in which I will be (Tiphereth) glorified' (Isaiah 49: 3).” - Zohar

AbrahamEnoshim Murillo

Abraham and the First Logos:

“And יהוה Iod-Havah appeared to Abraham in the plains of Mamre (ממ רא meaning look at Mem): and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three (אנשים Enoshim, humanized Kether, Chokmah and Binah) stood by him.” - Genesis 18: 1, 2

If we invert the syllables of the word ממ רא Mamre, as they are written in Hebrew - which are Mem-Mem-Resh-Aleph - then we see the word רא ממ Ra-Mem, which means "behold Mem." Mem is spelled with two ממ Mems and symbolizes water; so, Mamre is telling us to look at Mem, the waters of heaven. So, in order for us to understand what the plains of Mamre are. Let us study the רא "RA" of ממרא Mamre.

The letter ר Reish of רא RA represents ראש ‘Rosh,” the head. This is Chesed in the second triangle of the Tree of Life. The letter Aleph א of רא RA is the ‘A’ of Abraham, Brahma the creator; Aleph is the symbol of Air, the breath, the Ruach or Spirit of Elohim, that hovers upon the face of ממ Mem (the superior and inferior waters) of Daath and Yesod respectively. Abraham-Chesed lifted up his eyes and looked upon the Trinity of the world of Atziluth. Yes, the Holy Trinity, Kether-Chokmah-Binah want to be (אנש-Enosh, "humanized") in each one of us through Abraham, who is our Ruach-Spirit that hovers upon (יםYam) the creative waters of Genesis.

The Zohar explains this as follows:

“As he sat at the door of his (אהל ohel) tent in the heat of the day” (Genesis 18: 1), the esoteric meaning of which is as follows: When Abraham sat at the door of (אל El, Chesed) his (אהל ohel) tent; that (in the middle column of the Tree of Life) is (the head of the central nervous system), at the gate (of Daath, the throat, that is) separating the higher (world of Atziluth-archetypes) and lower world (of Briah-Creation), symbolized by the (two Iods in the shape of the) letter א Aleph," - Zohar

Imagine the shape of the letter א Aleph: we see two Iods, one above and one below, with the letter Vav, the רקיע rakia (firmament), in the middle, between them.

"he felt the great heat of the day”; that is, he became mentally and spiritually enlightened by the divine light of (the upper י Iod of the ה Hei of הים Ha’Yam, the waters of אל El, hidden in the word, אלהים Elohim) the First Logos." - Zohar

When you imagine the Iod above, it is the North, according to Kabbalah. This is related with י Iod in the pineal gland, the zenith of the Sun, when at Midday it is at its strongest. This relates to the ascension of the י Iod from הים Ha’Yam, the creative waters of Yesod, the kingdom of the Third Logos, Binah, the Holy Spirit, through the Vav, the Son, the Second Logos, towards the י Iod of the head, the kingdom of the First Logos.

Itzahak and the Second Logos:

“The light of (the Hei, of Iod-Hei-Vav-Hei) the Second Logos was beheld by Itzahak (in Geburah) when, in the cool of the evening when (from Briah-Daath) the sun (through the left column) was going down (from Geburah to Malkuth, the South in Kabbalah, which is the Sunset, which goes from the left column, down to Malkuth, and even to Klipoth), he prayed for the coming of this light, as it is written: "And Itzahak went out to meditate in the field (שדה Shaddah or שדי Shaddai inYesod, sex) at the evening" (Genesis 24: 63). It was then he foresaw the contention that (in Yesod, sex) would arise between Jacob and Esau." - Zohar

Esau and Jacob

Esau and Jacob the children of Itzahak:

Genesis states that Itzahak, the left column, Geburah, had two children: Esau and Jacob. The Zohar states that Esau was the son of the left column, but, Jacob, the son of the right column. You might wonder how that could be? Well, in the first initiation of the Major Mysteries, Itzahak and Abraham become one; that is what we call the Master Monad. Anyone that reaches the first initiation of the Major Mysteries, their Inner Monad in heaven becomes a Master in Heaven, because the Divine Soul is joined with the Spirit, the Innermost.

So, when Itzahak had two children, he had Esau from the left, from Itzahak-Geburah himself, and one from the right, which is Abraham. The second son was Jacob, which is why we say that Jacob is the son of the right column. But, Jacob represents the middle column, because he unites Abraham and Itzahak in himself. Regarding the children of Itzahak, namely Esau and Jacob we read in the book of Genesis:

“And the first came out (אדמוני Adamoni) red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name (עשו Assu) Esau (from עשה-Assiah, our physicality). And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when Rebekah bare them. And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of knowledge (Aish Ida - איש ידע or intellectual kabbalist); and Jacob (Tiphereth) was an (intuitive alchemist-kabbalist איש שדה Aish Shadah) man of the field (שדה Shaddah or שדי Shaddai in Yesod, Vital Body, Linga Sharira), who (physically) dwells in (male-female genitalia) tents (אהלים Ahelim, which is an anagram of אלהים Elohim).” - Genesis 25: 25-27

Jacob and the Third Logos:

"The light of the Third Logos, that proceeds from (the union of) the other two (columns, Jachin and Boaz), was that seen by Jacob (in Yesod), as it is written: "And as he passed, פנואל)) Peniel the sun (that through the Vav) rose upon him (Tiphereth) and he halted upon his thigh" (Genesis 32: 30).” - Zohar

Third Triangle

We understand that אדמוני Adamoni derives from the word אדמה Adamah (ground). Adamah אדמה is Malkuth that is controlled by the moon. This is why the sexual alchemical work is performed in the evening, which is under the control of (מלכות-Malkuth, עשה-Assiah) Esau or Ruach Behemoth רוח בהמות, the evolving bestial soul . Thus, Esau is the child of desire: Esau carries the karma of fornication. Indeed, Esau relates to the bottom left side of the Tree of Life (evening) and his destiny is physical death and the second death, because he fornicates, that is, he eats the fruit of the Tree of Good and Evil as a beast; Esau’s kingdom is אדום Edom (red), Malkuth, the kingdom of the dead. Sunrise, however, is under the control of Jacob, Tiphereth, (Ruach Ha’Kadosh רוח הקדוש) the holy soul in Tiphereth, which is the outcome of sexual transmutation.

The Kingdom of Iod-Havah Elohim, Binah is in Yesod, sex. Jacob’s tent is in Yesod, the Linga Sharira, the Vital Body, which is the twin brother of Sthula Sharira, Esau-Malkuth, our בהמות Behemoth or bestial lψυχή-psychē. This is why Jacob, our human lψυχή-psychē, in our physicality, holds the heel (sexual power) of Esau, the night, our בהמות Behemoth or bestial lψυχή-psychē, and thus rises after fighting against Esau in his own physicality, that is, the mighty (איש Aish) fire of Geburah in Yesod-Malkuth, as it is alchemically written:

“And Elohim said, Let there be a firmament in (Tiphereth) the midst of the waters (the two Mems), and let it divide the waters (from Daath) from the waters (of Yesod). And Elohim made (Jacob in Tiphereth) the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament (Yesod) from the waters which were above the firmament (Daath): and it was so. And Elohim called the firmament Heaven (of Tiphereth). And the evening (Esau) and the morning (Jacob) were the second day (Second Initiation of Major Mysteries).” - Genesis 1: 6: 8

In other words:

Jacob Israel Gustave Moreau

“And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a (איש) man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh (Hod); and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

And he said, Let me go, for the day breaks. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with Elohim (Gibor) and with (the נ Nun, the sperm of אש Ash, the fire within) אנש Enosh (the power of Yesod, in Alchemy), and hast prevailed.” - Genesis 32: 24-28

Remember, these are kabbalistic and alchemical stories from the Bible which state how Jacob-Israel was born; he was born after Esau. Esau emerged first from the womb of Rebekah, and Jacob was holding the heel of Esau, thus, Esau was pulling Jacob out from Malkuth... there are many stories about this in other religions.

Like the heel of Achilles, the heel of Esau symbolizes the sexual power of desire in our feet, which is the symbol of Malkuth, the sexual power or birthright that all of us have in our physicality, which is feminine; as it is written:

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman (Rebekah), and between thy seed and her seed (birthright); she shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise her heel." Genesis 3: 15

Now regarding us, the three-centered, three-brained beings or "intellectual animals" mistakenly called human beings, our center of gravity is in the third triangle of the Tree of Life, namely in Netzach, Hod, and Yesod.

Remember that we said that we have three brains, and these three forces in Malkuth, according to the Nordic mythology, are called Loge, Logi from Halogi (high flame). Do you see the word Logos here? They have the same root, because Logi, Loki is the shadow of the three Logoi that we have, which in Hebrew is named Satan, the adversary, the prince of this world of Malkuth. And, where do we have these three shadows? In Netzach, Hod and Yesod: the third triangle, below. This third triangle, Netzach-Hod-Yesod, relates to the lunar protoplasmic bodies that the minerals, plants, animals and we have, as Ruach and Nephesh. These are the bodies that evolve, and which are children of the strength of Geburah. The strength of the Sephirah Geburah is that fire that goes down into Malkuth. We always say that Malkuth is an unfoldment of Geburah, that we carry in our skin, as blood, forces of our physicality.

The protoplasmic bodies are what we carry within as mental, emotional and sexual desires. In the Christian gospels these are called, Judas, Pilate and Caiaphas; the three traitors of Christ, the Second Logos. These are Korah, Dathan and Abiram, the three traitors of the Intuitive Kabbalist Moses-Tiphereth.

This is what in Kabbalah is called the Ruach and Nephesh. The Ruach, Master Samael states, is the emotional and intellectual mind that we have; and, Nephesh is the sexual potency, that is now the sexual degeneration, that we have. So, when we say Nephesh and Ruach, we are directly pointing to the protoplasmic bodies that everybody has, that are lunar. And, of course, they exit from the strength of Geburah in Malkuth, our physicality. In Kabbalah, it is always stated that desire comes from the left column.

As the Bible states, we have to fight against those elements which are, in our case, animal elements, Ruach and Nephesh, in order to create a new Ruach and a new Nephesh. The symbolism of being born like Jacob, by holding the heel of Esau, is teaching us that in order to create Jacob within - which is the father of the archetypes of Israel, in our physicality - and to develop them, we have to take advantage of the sexual force of Esau, about whom the bible said, was born a hairy-bodied man, with red hair, and that his habit, his custom, was to hunt. This is precisely the symbol of what we have within. We have that within, but we have to suck the energy from Esau, in order for our Jacob to be born from Rebekah at Minkha מנחה (afternoon prayer) during sexual alchemy.

Rebekah symbolizes the Divine Mother, Mother Nature, that can either give birth to Esau, an intellectual Kabbalist or Jacob, an intuitive Kabbalist, if they know how to take advantage of their own Esau, which is represented by their own physicality and the protoplasmic bodies. Esau is in Nephesh Behemoth and Ruach Behemoth in the heart and Ruach Behemoth in the head. This Ruach or protoplasmic body related with the mind is also related with the emotional mind, and is what the bible named: Esau, a man of knowledge (Aish Ida - איש ידע or intellectual kabbalist).

In the beginning, the Behemoth forces of the left have to be transmuted, and have to be equilibrated with the forces of the right by means of the cross, within us. This means to deny the bestial forces of the left and to affirm the forces of the right in order to enter in the middle path, the path of initiation.

That is why Jesus told his disciples:

“If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his ‘σταυρός stauros’ daily and follow me. For whosoever would save his lψυχή-psychē will lose it, but whoever loses his lψυχή-psychē for my sake will find it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his lψυχή-psychē? Or what shall a man give in return for his lψυχή-psychē?”- Matthew 16: 24-26

This is a statement that we always return to, and that Master Samael explains very clearly: in this statement of Master Jesus, "let him deny himself and take up his cross, and follow me," are the three factors of the revolution of the consciousness that we have to perform. This relates with us: the first statement, "let him deny himself," is pointing to his kingdom, the kingdom of the Son, which is in our emotions, Hod. This is why we placed the Trimurti of the third triangle (Netzach, Hod and Yesod) in the middle column. This is how we have to see this Trimurti in ourselves, because this is where everybody starts: in Netzach we have Pilate, in Hod we have Caiaphas, and in Yesod we have Judas.

"To deny oneself," is to deny our lψυχή-psychē, Latin anima (animal), soul , or consciousness, as a receptive center in our bestial mind, emotions, desires, affections and personality. This is the first command. Remember, that when someone accuses us, saying, "You did it!" We always immediately point to ourselves with our index finger at our heart, and say, "Who me? No, I didn't." Or, "Yes, I did." Either way, we always point to our heart; never to our head, nor our sex. This is because it is in our heart that we feel where we are. But, that which we are is Ruach Behemoth, the bestial ego itself, the protoplasmic body, related with our emotions, our feelings, what we feel.

"Take up his stauros" is how it is written in Greek; ‘σταυρός stauros’ is translated into English as cross. Some people say that stauros means "stick." In Spanish, we say "estaca." It is true, this is one vertical beam. But, remember that, that vertical beam is inserted into the Earth, and that the Earth is feminine, and that it symbolizes the horizontal. That is why Peter, the Apostle, was crucified upside down; in order to point out that Peter (who is the Lord of the pineal gland) must control the Earth, which is the horizontal line, through the Stauros or the spinal column. But, no one can control the ‘σταυρός stauros,’ the spinal column, if he - in this case, the man - does not insert his phallus into the Earth, which is the feminine uterus, the feminine horizontal line. Likewise, the woman, has to receive the vertical, because she is the horizontal, and those two, in union, form the cross to which we always point.

Peter Crucifixion

So, Jesus was crucified on the cross; but, the one that points more directly to sexual magic is Peter, because he was crucified upside down, in order to illustrate this let us read the following Gnostic statement about the cross:

“Thy foot, like a spear, is nailed to the ground so that thou can redeem, so that thou can help in thy volitional impulse, all the entities who dwell beneath the ground, within the inferior regions of the world, and who through multiple ‘incarnations’ can reach the Divinity to be reunited eternally in thee.”

Now, the word "psyche" in Greek means soul . But, the word psyche is translated in a way that people who have no knowledge of sexual alchemy, and who read literally, might understand. This is talking about the psyche, which in this case is a real soul , which is Neshamah - or, more clearly, we will say, it is the embryo of Neshamah, that all of us have within. That embryo can develop, if we deny ourselves first; if we take up, daily, the ‘σταυρός stauros’, our cross, in that way, in order to transmute the sexual energy; and then to "follow me."

"Follow me" is to do the will of God, because that is the second Logos. The second Logos always does the will of God, since he is the Holy Denying. Denying who? Denying the devil, the ego, Satan that we carry within. This is the whole path: to deny ourselves. It is not to affirm ourselves as personalities, that would be stupid. This is what the people do; they affirm their mystic pride and mystic vanity and their personality. We have to deny our ego. If we do not deny it, we will continue being what we are: Esau, a very hairy, reddish animal, with intellect, an intellectual kabbalist... not a human being. To deny oneself is the entrance into initiation. This is how the Bible explains it.

Jesus, when addressing these three negative aspects of ourselves, namely, these three negative aspects of Netzach, Hod and Yesod, that we have within, said:

“You hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying:

This people draw nigh unto me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:

Not that which goeth into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth,"

Remember that the Second Logos controls Daath, the throat. And this is what defiles Esau, a man of ( Gnosis) knowledge (Aish Ida - איש ידע or intellectual kabbalist). Then came his disciples, and said unto him, do not you know that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

"But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable."

Why is Peter asking to declare that parable? Because Peter is in the pineal gland. He is asking Christ to explain this further, to throw more light on this subject.

"And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without Understanding?"

Remember: Binah, understanding, is the atom of the Holy Spirit which is also in the pineal gland.

"Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever enters in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the toilet?

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashed hands defiles not a man.” - Matthew 15: 7-20

Third Triangle

Do you understand this? The appetites, namely, evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies, etc, that Jesus is pointing at, are animal appetites, from Klipoth, the bottom of the left side. While we feed the left, whether we swear that we believe in God, that we love God, if we do not practical deny ourselves, then we are, as Master Jesus says, "hypocrites," that only talk, but do not act. This relates with the left column.

Now, let us delve into the Pistis Sophia, in order to see how the Master Samael explains this; the three aspects which we are explaining - Netzach-Hod-Yesod, in each one of us - which is the lowest triangle, related with animals.

Master Samael wrote:

“The terrestrial, great triple-powered Self-willed has its own intellection. It is easy to mistake the light of this intellection with the Light that comes from the Treasury of the Light.

Moreover, this intellection even feels that it is very capable of stealing the light of the Great Treasury and thereout fashion for itself light-Aeons or Genii. Thus, sequentially, it hallucinates of reaching the power that permits it to reach the Light of lights, which is in the Height of heights.

Therefore, we must make a clear differentiation between Sophia and the subjective reasoning of the intellectual mammal, mistakenly called a human being.

It is better to think about objective reasoning. Yet, for this, we must know the three existing minds.

The first is the Sensual Mind.

The second is the Intermediate Mind.

The third is the Inner Mind.

The first mind elaborates its concepts with its contents, by way of the data obtained with external sensorial perceptive senses. Therefore, it cannot know anything about That which is the Reality.

The second mind is the deposit of religious beliefs.

The third mind functions only with the data of the awakened consciousness. ”

The leaven of the materialistic and incredulous Sadducees is in the first mind.

The leaven of the hypocritical Pharisees, who do not work on themselves, is in the second mind.

In the third mind is Sophia, Divine Wisdom, who is based on the direct and lively experience of That which is not of time.

Jesus, the great Kabir, warned us by saying, “Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.”

The materialistic doctrines of the Sadducees always rotate inside their vicious circle, which is their external sensorial perceptions. Therefore, they cannot know anything about That which is the Reality, about That which is beyond time.

Obviously, the Truth is beyond the body, the affections and the mind.

The fanatical Sadducees, materialists, and incredulous ones are born in time and they are lost in time. They do not know the Reality.

The hypocritical Pharisees believe, yet they do not know anything about That which is beyond time.

Only Pistis Sophia knows by direct mystical experience. However, she is related only with the inner mind.

Real experience of That which is the Truth is only possible with Pistis Sophia.

Nevertheless, the opening of the Inner Mind and the advent of Sophia is only possible by awakening the consciousness. ” - The Pistis Sophia Unveiled by Samael Aun Weor

The awakening of the consciousness happens in steps, it is gradual. This is how we experience, in different levels, through the Tree of Life, that which is the truth. It is a process of awakening. Remember that in the previous lecture we mentioned that Jesus said, "Search for the truth, and the truth shall make you free." That truth is the process of the awakening of the consciousness. We start with 3% of awakened conscious, and little by little, we gain more and more, in accordance with our denial of ourselves, and with our taking up daily of our cross, and our following of the Lord.

Master Samael also states:

“In the name of truth we must state that in synthesis we have three minds.

The first one we can and must call the Sensual Mind.

The second we shall christen with the name of Intermediate Mind.

The third we shall call the Inner Mind."

The three minds are within. The first two - the sensual and the emotional minds - relate to Ruach. But, the inner mind is different. That is something that we have to create, by awakening the consciousness, and working with sexual alchemy, in order to create the Solar Mental body.

"Unquestionably, the Sensual Mind develops its basic concepts via external sensory perceptions. The Intermediate Mind is different. It has no direct knowledge of what is real either; it confines itself to belief and that is all. Found in the Intermediate Mind are religious beliefs, unbreakable dogmas, etc.

The Inner Mind is fundamental for the direct experience of the truth. Undoubtedly, the Inner Mind creates its basic concepts with information contributed by the superlative consciousness of the Being. Unquestionably, the consciousness can live and experience reality. Without a doubt, the consciousness knows the truth."

That is why we always meditate. Through meditation, if we perform it daily - remember, the daily bread of the wise is meditation - we can experience, in different levels, the truth. And that gives us faith, very strong faith.

"To manifest itself however, the consciousness needs a mediator, an instrument of action, and this in itself is the Inner Mind."

This is Solar Mental body. Many things that we experience, we afterwards have to express, with our throat (the Logos), or in a written book. That is why we always insist that in order to be a good instructor, we have to meditate, to experience; and, based on those conscious experiences, we then have strength when we talk, because we do not talk about what we read, but what we experienced directly, with the soul , the consciousness.

"Consciousness knows directly the reality of each natural phenomenon and can manifest it through the Inner Mind. To open the Inner Mind would be the appropriate thing to do in order to remove ourselves from the world of doubt and ignorance. This means that only by opening the Inner Mind will genuine faith be born within the human being.” - Samael Aun Weor

But, we have to fight against Esau, because Esau in males is a hunter; he loves women, or if Esau is in a woman she loves men, and she likes to hunt, in order to eat. And, both are children of Itzahak (Geburah).

In the first repentance, written in the Pistis Sophia, Master Jesus called these three aspects that we are talking about - the Ruach Behemoth in the mind, the Ruach Behemoth in the heart and the Nephesh Behemoth in the sexual organs - the, "great triple-powered (mind, desire and sex)." Master Samael when quoting Master Jesus said:

“The great triple powered (mind, desire and sex), in complete degeneration, has nothing to do with the degrees of the objective reasoning of the Being.”

“The Lion-faced light-power, which is the triple inferior power: mind, desire and sexual degeneration, have nothing to do with That which is beyond the body, affections and the mind; That is the Truth.

The great emanations of Barbelo (the Solar Absolute, from where the Trinity emerges), the abode of the Light, can never be comprehended by the intellectual light (only by the consciousness) .

The Uncreated Light is as distinct from the intellect, as water is from oil.

When the initiate lets himself fall, he then cannot enjoy the emanations of Barbelo.” - The Pistis Sophia Unveiled by Samael Aun Weor

So, let us repeat what Master Samael says about Ruach:

"This is the thinking emotional soul that is inserted within the lunar bodies of desire (the protoplasmic lunar bodies).” - Samael Aun Weor

The book of Job states:

“Behold now (the soul of the beasts, נפש בהמות Nephesh) Behemoth (the word Behemoth means "beasts" because we are many within. But, the soul is Nephesh Behemoth), which I made with thee (this is pointing at us); he eats grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moves his tail like a cedar, the sinews of his (פחד Pehad-stones) testicles are wrapped together.” - Job 40: 15-17

It is here, in the belly and the stones (sexual glands), where we have all of our desires: from our belly and stones rise our desires to our head. Where we are always thinking, "What are we going to eat after this lecture; maybe an apple from the apple tree?"  

Second Triangle

Now, when through initiation we reach Tiphereth, which is precisely when we create Moses, the Causal body, the other triangle opens to us. This is because משה Moses, Tiphereth is born at the very bottom of the second triangle. When we reach that level, we must place the second Trimurti upon our three brains. This is what willpower, a Bodhisattva is: the outcome of sexual transmutation in the pillar of the center, namely, Ruach Ha’Kadosh רוח הקדוש, the holy soul , Tiphereth; Neshamah נשמה the Spiritual Soul, Geburah; and Chesed the רוח אלהים Ruach Elohim.

Do you remember the commandment given to the human beings in Eden? “But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” - Genesis 2:17 This is equal to the sixth commandment that relates to the sixth sephirah Tiphereth, "You shall not fornicate." This is also a commandment given to those people that want to reach the level of human being, or that are already at the level of Tiphereth: you shall not eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil like the beasts, like behemoth, a 100% sexual alchemical commandment.

In the Voice of the Silence, by Madame Blavatsky, wrote:

“Know that the Bodhisattva who liberation changes for Renunciation to don the miseries of “Secret Life,” is called, “thrice Honoured,” O thou candidate for woe throughout the cycles. The path is one, Disciple, yet in the end, twofold.

Marked are its stages by four and seven Portals. At one end―bliss immediate, and at the other―bliss deferred. Both are of merit the reward: the choice is thine.” - The Voice of the Silence

When the soul reaches the level of Tiphereth, then the central column of the Tree of Life opens in this way; Tiphereth, Geburah and Chesed. A guardian of Nirvana comes and asks the soul : which path are you going to follow? If you want to perfect yourselves further, you have to take the direct. Otherwise, you enter into Nirvana, and you perfect yourself little by little, little by little, through the spiral path.

Many people that I have spoken to, in many lectures that I have given before, say things like, "I think I am from the direct path." And I reply, "You think that?" Well, remember that the Ruach Behemoth, Esau, does not enter into the direct path. It is the one that creates Moses, the Causal body... it is not about thinking. That is why, Master Samael, when he entered into the 5th initiation of the Major Mysteries, wrote:

A Suprasensible Adventure, in Nirvana, the 6th dimension, with his Causal body:

"Question: “Through which of these two paths are you going to continue now?”

Answer: “Let me think about it.”

Question: “Do not think about it, answer immediately, define yourself.”"

You see? This is not a matter of thinking.

Answer: “I will go along the direct path that conduces unto the Absolute.”

Question: “But, what is that you are saying? Do you not realize that this path is extremely painful?”

Answer: I repeated: “I will go to the Absolute!”

Question: “How did it occur to you to enter through there? Do you not comprehend how you will suffer? What is going on with you, sir?”

Answer: “I will go to the Absolute.”

“Well, you are warned!” (These were the final words of the Guardian, after which he solemnly withdrew).” - The Three Mountains by Samael Aun Weor"

That guardian appears to every initiate. But, when he says to Master Samael, "Do you not comprehend how you will suffer?" It is because suffering is going to be the main thing in his direct path. But, the guardian of Nirvana always says a different thing to each initiate, which is always related with his or her own karma. It is not that the warning will be always the same warning: The guardian sees your karma and warns you, saying, "Oh, you are going to the direct path. Well, this and this and that," in accordance with their karma... And when that karma is being fulfilled, the initiate in the physical world will say, "Oh yes, I remember the guardian warned me about that."

The Master says that the direct path is very painful, but that suffering is relative to the level of the initiate. Master Samael was a fallen Dhyani Bodhisattva; thus, he suffered a lot. But, he did the work: he resurrected.

Remember that Tiphereth descends into Yesod, in order to develop willpower, in order to raise the serpents of light, to incarnate Geburah (his Divine Soul), and later on, Chesed (his own Spirit.) This is easy to say... but, not to do. The Bodhisattva that will walk that path will fight a lot in the physical world. They have to deny themselves again, but in a higher level; they have to take up the cross again, and to follow their Inner God, which in this case, is Chesed.

So, this is very important to understand, in order for us to know where we are.

In the Bible, after Jesus finishes with the second triangle, he finally enters into the first triangle - and, as you can see, we placed on the Tree of Life, the three Logoi in their respective kingdoms: Kether, the kingdom of the head; Chokmah, the kingdom of the heart; and Binah, the kingdom of the sex. Holy Affirming, Kether; Holy Denying, Chokmah; Holy Reconciling, Binah, because the Holy Spirit reconciles the two columns.

So, Binah is in Yesod on the Tree of Life; that is his kingdom. But, Binah is also in the first triangle. That is why we always say, if the initiate finally incarnates Chesed, and performs all of the degrees that they have to perform, here in the second triangle, then they become a Nirmanakaya, incarnated in the body. For a Nirmanakaya to be born in the physicality of any initiate, that initiate has to die physically, because that is the last step: he has to die in all of the levels of his being, and the last step is physical death.

During the process of reaching that level, the Nirmanakaya is within, but not incarnated in the body. In order for that Nirmanakaya to be incarnated in the body, physically speaking, a new physical body has to be created. Therefore, that body that the initiated used, for the whole path, has to die, physically. That is why Jesus died, Buddha died, Moses died... all of the initiates die physically at the end, because they have to resurrect with a pure, chaste body that is not the child of fornication. This body that we have, is the child of fornication.

First Triangle

That is why, when the resurrected initiate enters into the third mountain, he enters through the middle pillar, with Binah, as a Nirmanakaya. And, in Binah he has to develop, sexually speaking, in another, higher level, that is not related with the third triangle, but with the first. Then, they enter into Chokmah and become a Sambhogakaya; thereafter into Kether, to become a Dharmakaya; that is the third mountain. And, even further, into Ain Soph Aur, and even beyond, into the other aspect of the Absolute. But, they begin the mountain of ascension as Nirmanakayas. That is why Master Jesus says:

“When they therefore were come together (as Neshamoth Chayim נשמת חיים - living souls ), they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

But ye shall receive power, after that (Chaiah חיה) the Holy Ghost is come upon you:"

That happens after the resurrection. Which is when Master Jesus said: “But ye shall receive power, after that (Chaiah חיה) the Holy Ghost (which is Binah) is come upon you.”

"and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, you men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen him go into heaven.

Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivetti (Tiphereth, the Mt of Olives), which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.” - Acts 1: 6-12

That sabbath day's journey relates with the sabbath, which is Saturn, death. So, in order to go there, you need to die completely and to incarnate the Holy Spirit, and then to enter into the third mountain, Binah.

That is, in synthesis, related with the three kingdoms that we always work with. We have to work with these three triangles, but we have to situate ourselves in the triangle that we are in, in order to do our work, in order not to enter into confusion.

To deny ourselves in the bottom of the third triangle, is to deny Esau, who is "hairy and reddish": it is that animal that we have within, physically, and in the protoplasmic bodies. How do we deny ourselves? We begin denying ourselves, as Master Samael explains, from moment to moment. This is how we stop feeding the ego. I remember an experience that I had in the internal planes, related with this. I was desperate, because I wanted to know how to die in myself, how to annihilate my ego, because I discovered that I have a strong Esau within me. But, I was taking all the force of my Esau, in order for my Jacob to be born. But, I wanted to know how to annihilate this Esau after I had taken all the force from it. I did not want him inside of me anymore. So, I was meditating on this, and then I had an experience with Master Samael Aun Weor.

I was at the edge of a mountain, and he was coming down from the mountain. I said to myself, "Oh, he is coming down towards me; that is nice. I will ask him what I have to do in order to annihilate this ego, because I know that that is the path: to deny myself." Without me saying a word to the Master, he said to me: "There, in my book Revolutionary Psychology, I wrote all the steps that you need in order to annihilate the ego!" And I thought to myself, "I will study that." He knew what I was going to ask, before I asked it.

Study the book: there is the guidance. After he wrote that book, he wrote the Great Rebellion, and in that book, he wrote about all the elements that we need to know. In that book, he says that we have to divide ourselves into two: observer and observed, from moment to moment. That means, we have to not be in the past, nor in the future, we have to be in the present. He explains this in other books: Gnostics observe themselves, but they do not remember themselves. What is it to remember ourselves? It is to remember our True Being. Our True Being is the one that is being, in the present.

God has no form, even though in the internal planes, your God can take a form in order to speak with you. But, if you are living in the present, remembering God always, then you observe yourself from that point of view... we only have 3% consciousness, we are weak.

When I was in Mexico, I was talking with the Master Samael physically, I asked, "Master, what can we do to really deny ourselves? Because there is a lot of bestiality that we have within, from the heart?" He said, well, teach your students to use the Logos, because to deny ourselves is the path of the Logos, and the Logos works through Daath. Tell them, anytime of the day, to practice the mantra Om Tat Sat Om! That fortifies the present, your being, in your consciousness. And, from that point of view, observe your negativity."

When you are working, when you are walking in the streets, when you are with your family, at any time, you have to observe yourself. That is what it is to deny ourselves.

This does not mean that by doing that, we are dying, or better put, annihilating ego - the ego is only annihilated when we comprehend it. That is why, in one session that we had with the Master in third chamber, he was pointing to each one of us, asking, "On which ego are you going to meditate today?" And a student would hesitate, and Master Samael would say, "Why are you hesitating? Why are you doubting... you have to know what you are going to meditate on, or are you being asleep during the day? During the day, you have to remember yourself, your being, and to observe yourself, the negative aspect of you, so that when you go into meditation you already know what is the element you are going to meditate on. Or, are you sleeping, are you not doing the work? We have to remember ourselves from moment to moment, from instant to instant."

Then he asked, "What about you?" pointing to me. And, I said, "Well Master, I want to annihilate my ego of anger, because this is what I observed yesterday." He said, "What? So, you were not relaxing in your chair, or your bed, concentrating on that anger yesterday?" And I said, "No Master, I kept it for today, in order to meditate on it with you." And he said, "So, you are funny eh? What was the ego that was hurt in you, in order for that anger to emerge from within?" "My pride; somebody hurt my pride, and the anger came." "Ok, so, you know. Meditate on that anger, and after that, you meditate and comprehend your pride. That is the process. After you comprehend your anger and your pride in that way, then you ask for annihilation from your Divine Mother."

If you ask for annihilation during the moment that you are in an attack of anger, and you say, "Mother, please, annihilate this anger," she is not going to do that, because you did not comprehend it. But, you have to know which ego it is, in order to catch it, so that you can meditate on it later. This is how you deny yourself, from moment to moment, from instant to instant.

Many Gnostics interpret that in the wrong way, and they ask for annihilation in the moment that an ego arises, without meditating on it, without comprehending it. That is absurd. How are you going to get the truth of that element that is the consciousness, from within the ego, if you do not comprehend it in meditation? That is impossible. Even if you ask the Divine Mother millions of times during the day, she will not, because you did not comprehend it.

To be here and now, to observe yourself during the day, is indispensable. That is why Master Samael said, at the end of the day, or when you are going to meditate, perform a retrospection. If you were alert, as a watchman in the time of war, observing yourself and remembering your Being, your God, obviously you will have a lot of events ready to meditate upon. When you have an attack of anger, when you have an attack of lust, when you were lazy, when you were hungry with gluttony, etc etc; if you are observing yourself, then you will have material for meditation. Then, after performing that retrospection, you have to ask yourself which one of those events are in most need of comprehension. If you try to comprehend all of the events of a day, you will not comprehend anything, because there are too many. We need to focus on one, the most pressing, in order to comprehend it in depth.

Third Triangle

Remember: every ego, every defect or vice expresses itself through the three brains, through the three kingdoms - they have their own mind, their own feelings and their own actions that manifest at the speed of each of the five centers.

So, when we are seated, meditating and comprehending that, we have to create separation within ourselves by observing those defects, which is to "deny yourself." That is the first step in order to penetrate inwardly, into the heart. If we want to catch our defects that relate to the motor-instinctual-sexual brain, this is very hard, because that brain is very fast. You cannot catch those defects with only 3% of free consciousness. This is why Master Samael said:

“Many receive our esoteric teachings, but if they continue thinking as before, as they did twenty years ago, what do they expect? They are wasting their time...We need to change our way of thinking. We need to eliminate our negative emotions because these negative emotions prevent a true radical change within.... In the name of truth we will state that if there is any place where we should begin to work on ourselves, it has to be in relation to our mind and feelings.” Otherwise we will develop willpower in the wrong way as Master Samael said: “Obviously this would be like beginning with an absurd fakirism.”

“Once one has changed his way of thinking, feeling and acting, then one is perfectly ready to start working on the mysteries of sex. We would be committing a serious error if we allowed people to start working at once in the Ninth Sphere without even knowing the body of the doctrine. This would be absurd because people who have not changed their way of thinking, who continue with their way of thinking, who continue with their same (mental) habits, people who have their same way of feeling, who are victims of negative emotions, cannot understand the mysteries of sex without destroying themselves in the process. Then, why is it not emphasized that first one must learn the science (of alchemy) so as to then enter the Ninth Sphere to work? Philippus Theophrastus Bombast of Hohenheim, Aureolus Paracelsus, was right in this. Let us begin then by changing our way of thinking, and feeling. ” - Samael Aun Weor

Thus, the first step on the path is to study the doctrine, to study Gnosis. That is why Master Samael wrote many books, in order for us to study the doctrine. We have to change our way of thinking, first, by putting the teachings into our mind, even if that mind is Ruach Behemoth, Esau. But we do not have to make of Esau, a fanatic. For that we need our mind to comprehend the doctrine through meditation And if our Esau becomes a fanatical Pharisee, we have to cut off his head. So, let us annihilate our interior Pharisee.

So, we have to study the doctrine, but this is not to say that simply because we are memorizing all the books of the Master this is enough to send us to the Absolute... no. We can memorize all the books in our head and become a big walking library, but, if we do not do the alchemical work, we are lost.

“We must submit each studied writing to in-depth meditation by means of the relaxation of the body and the mind, so in that state, we must try to capture its deep significance, this system will allow, little by little, the teaching to pass from the intellectual center to the emotional center, and later to the consciousness. When we achieve this, the doctrine will manifest itself naturally in us and what is even better, would never be forgotten.” - Samael aun Weor

Thus, the first step is to comprehend the doctrine in our mind and heart. The way that we comprehend it is always through meditation, because every book of Master Samael contains two things: Kabbalah and Alchemy. In every single book of the Master, we find Kabbalah (the Tree of Life), and Alchemy (the Tree of Good and Evil), in different levels. That is why he wrote many books. We read and understand the books according to our level of comprehension. What is your level of comprehension? Listen, there are 49 levels of comprehension, the intellect is just the first level, You have to discover the other levels through meditation.

In that conference we had with the Master, one student said to the Master, "Master, can you help me to comprehend my ego?" The Master said, "Well, that is a job that you have to do. If I comprehend your ego, then the benefit will be for me, not for you, because that comprehension will enter into my consciousness. You have to comprehend your ego, and your Divine Mother has to annihilate that."

We have to have the doctrine in our minds, we have to study the doctrine. And, after we have changed our way of thinking, then we work with our emotional center, which is the center in which we feel ourselves. In this area of Hod is where we have self-esteem, self-love, hatred, anger, and all of that is easy to watch in ourselves. There are other egos that are very hidden in the instinctual or sexual centers which we are not capable of seeing when they emerge, and they take over the three brains of our machine. But, it is easy to catch them from the emotional center, I speak from experience when I say this is because I see how the defects emerge, and how my defect emerge from y emotional center, and how thereafter they take over my three brains. Thus, I observe how they start using my intellectual brain and thereafter my the motor-instinctual-sexual brain. So we have to observe ourselves first, from moment to moment.

That is why, during the day, we have to work in an awakened manner. To be awakened means to put into activity the 3% of consciousness that we have. Thus, by working in this manner, our percentage of free consciousness increases, then as a result, we observe ourselves better.

Master Samael says that, in the beginning, you are remembering yourself, observing yourself, and all of a sudden something happens and then two hours later we realize that our consciousness had fallen asleep. Don't worry, at that time your Being is pushing you from inside, poking you, saying, "What about me? You have forgotten me for 2 hours?" Then you start making the effort again, and you start observing yourself, remembering yourself, and then three hours passes and the same thing happens again. That is normal, unfortunately.

In the beginning, Master Samael says that we have to make super efforts, to force ourselves to make that effort, so that at the end, after many years, the remembrance of our being becomes instinctual; an activity of your instinctual center, where you just remember yourself, as you do instinctually, without the need of help. For example, when you learn another language, you start with the intellect, and it is very slow. But, when that language is deep down in your instinct, you can talk that language without any problem. When you have two or more languages, then you have to be more aware of it. But, that is because you learn your language that you speak from childhood, and the first brain that is developed is the motor-instinctual-sexual brain; from the ages 0-7. From the ages of 7-14 you develop the intellect, and thus you understand what you speak. Then, from 14-21, then you understand the language that you speak in our heart. That is the way that we mechanically talk, through the instinctual center.

Related with the doctrine, we have to do the same, to make the effort in order to place that effort in the instinctual center, to make it routine within us. Thus, we will always have material for meditation. We have to have material on which to meditate. We have to observe our three brains, but, who is it that has to observe the three brains? The consciousness, with the mantra Om Tat Sat Om... This is how you love your God with all your mind, with all your heart and with all your strength, and thy neighbor as thyself. That "loving thy neighbor" begins with your spouse, and then the rest.

Depending on how we behave inside is how we behave outside: do you understand this? These are the steps. When you are seated down, doing your retrospection, and after that, you concentrate and you observe all the egos that are related with the event that you want to comprehend. First the strong ones, and then you analyze from where they came. Usually, egos always emerge in pairs. For instance, pride and anger are very closely related, or self-esteem and anger, even hatred. But, you have to observe it, especially when you are with your family, when you are with your friends, when you are acting, because they will give you material in order for you to know yourself. Do you follow that? Do you comprehend this? The gospel of Luke states:

Kingdom of God

“And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God comes not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! For, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” - Luke 17: 20, 21

Ask questions to improve your understanding.

Audience: In relation to the Divine Mother, a lot of people pray, because they feel like they're suffering too much, and they don't want to suffer as much. And sometimes, they will receive some consolation, the Divine Mother will have pity on us, allow us to have some experience, or something. But, that is not the same thing as destroying the ego?

Instructor: Exactly, that is not the same. Related to this question, I have experienced this: I remember one time, when I was with the Master, and I was having an explosion of anger within me, and I prayed to my Divine Mother, "Please, take this ego out of me!" Because it was taking all my energy, and making my life miserable. Then, I felt that anger leave me.

When I talked with the Master, I told him that experience. He said, "Well, the prayer that you made was good, and your Divine Mother obviously helped you. But, She took that anger that was bothering you in that moment, and put it in your subconsciousness. She did not annihilate it." And, as I said before, he asked me if I had meditated on it, and I said to him that I had kept it, in order to meditate on it with him. And he said, "Well, now meditate on that, and ask for annihilation from your Divine Mother. But, let me tell you: that prayer that you made to your Divine Mother was good, because in doing that, you will not feed the ego, in whatever center you have it." But, this is not enough.

This is what every initiate on that path does: he is always remembering his Being - Om Tat Sat Om - and always observing himself. And, if the ego that appears and that is observed is very strong, and is taking your energy, pray to your Divine Mother: "Please help take this away from me!" And she will help you. But, your duty after that, is to meditate and comprehend that ego. Only a comprehended ego is annihilated.

I asked the Master, "I want to know Master, if I cut the tail of that ego, if it's dead?" And he said, "No, it is still there, very fat." You have to comprehend all of it. If it becomes an empty bottle, by taking out all of the consciousness trapped in it through comprehension, then the Divine Mother will annihilate that ego, which is already an empty house. But, if it is not an empty house, annihilation is not permitted.

Audience: You said with the Master's that had to die, to be resurrected that body had to die because it was born of fornication. But, wasn't Jesus born of immaculate conception?

Instructor: Well, let us understand that we all are Malkuth, physically speaking. In other words, we are Esau, whose kingdom is אדום Edom (red), (Mitzrahim Egypt). Klipoth, hell, the kingdoms of the dead, are within the bowels of Edom. The kings of Edom are represented by the kings of all the nations of the world, which the prophets in the bible have named: Babylon, Assyria, Persia, etc... Thus, Edom is where our archetypes (the people of Israel) are in captivity. We would never be able to liberate our archetypes, the people of Israel without previously disintegrating Esau within.

“Religion, the Buddha, Wisdom, the particles in pain of our Father who is in heaven, and all the information we need for the realization of our Innermost Self, of our Inner Being, are within the Essence (the lad Israel).” - Samael Aun Weor. This is why Hosea (הושע the saved) wrote:

“Because Israel is my lad, and I love him, and from Mitzrahim I have send for My Son.” - Hosea 11: 1

Now, regarding Jesus, the savior, which is Joshua in Hebrew, as an archetype, he has to be born of immaculate conception, within any initiate that as Moses reaches Tiphereth. This is why Jesus said:

“But as touching the resurrection of the dead (your physicality and your ego within your protoplasmic bodies), have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living ( souls , נשמת חיים Neshamoth Chayim).” - Matthew 22: 31, 32

So, “In your patience possess ye your souls (נשמת חיים Neshamoth Chayim).” Master Samael added: “Even more: even the physical body itself must become Soul (Nephesh Chaiah נפש חיה). The moment comes, for the one who disintegrates the ego, to become a Mutant, who already with this physical quality becomes visible or invisible at will; with his physicality can cross a wall without suffering any damage, because the physical body has been transformed into something elastic, ductile .. It can also , assume an age of twenty or one hundred years, because then the physical body no longer belongs to time, it has become Soul and that is what is important. Woe to the one who loses his Soul to the one who does not crystallize the soul in himself! ... A person can be very rich, he can possess an extraordinary erudition, he can be a great Occultist, etc., but all of this does not help him if he has lost his soul .”

"So, the philosophical stone is the Third Logos already crystallized within you.

Student: This means that the philosophical stone, sex, is one point, and the Absolute another, right?

Samael Aun Weor: Indeed, these are two different points.

In any case, let me tell you: if you work in the Laboratorium Oratorium of the Third Logos, it is obvious that you are crystallizing the Sexual Hydrogen SI-12 in your life, whether in the form of the superior existential bodies of the Being, etc., yet, the maximum crystallization of the Third Logos within you is when Binah in its entirety definitely remains within you. That is the Philosophical Stone made flawless, properly prepared, with which you can make all the portents of high magic.

Student: We must complete the three mountains for this, or no?

Samael Aun Weor: No! For the philosophical stone we must perform only two mountains [Initiation and Resurrection]. The Mountain of Ascension [Third Mountain] is something different.

In any case, you need to crystallize all the energy of the sperm within you, only thus you can elaborate the stone within you. In other words, that stone is elaborated with the Sexual Hydrogen SI-12 and high voltage energy."- Samael Aun Weor

Thus, now, our physicality is Esau, a body that belongs to the kingdom of the dead, mortal. Is your physicality born of immaculate conception, is it resurrected, immortal, a mutant? No, right? Neither mine. So, our physicality was engendered through the orgasm of the beasts, with lust; thus, it belongs to Esau-Edom. Therefore, it has to be annihilated, but it has to be annihilated at the end of the second mountain. This is why the Master Aberamentho (Jesus-Christ) as well as the Master Samael Aun Weor died at the end of the Second Mountain. Because, if we die physically, in order to pay the karma of fornication through the death of our physicality, before the work of the Second Mountain, then how are we going to accomplish this? We need our physicality with its three brains, because our Trinity needs it.

So, that is the last karma that we have to pay, that is called Kamaduro. Kama, in Sanskrit, means desire. Duro is from the word Duristha, very severe karma, because of fornication. All of us have that karma. We have to pay that with the death of the physicality in the initiation of Judas. After that, the Holy Spirit creates a new body, which is from immaculate conception; he and the Divine Mother. This is physical, but not from the animality, because all of us are children of Esau. Esau has many wives and many children. But, we have to be in this way, from the side of Jacob, initiation. But, remember, the only one that died and resurrected was Master Jesus, because he was explaining the path.

Why did Master Jesus die, if he was born of immaculate conception? Because, it was his physical body that was dying. Mary represents the Divine Mother, and Joseph? Chastity in the path. But, remember, just because you entered into the path in this life, and you are in chastity in this life... what about your past lives? All the devilish things that you did? You have to pay for them.

Audience: Can you talk about the three denials of Peter?

Instructor: Yes. Jesus said unto peter:

“Verily I say unto thee, That this day, even in this night, before the rooster crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice.” Mark 14: 30

The rooster is related with sexuality. The rooster is that bird that always announces the coming of the Sun in the morning, the birth of the Solar Logos. Before that happens, the crowing of the rooster twice, said Jesus to Peter, you will deny me thrice. The first crowing of that rooster is the Venustic initiation, when you enter into the direct path. Then, the Logos comes into you as a savior. And, when you finish the path, and want to enter into Binah, in order to resurrect, you die physically, and then the savior comes the second time in the third Mountain, beginning with Binah and following by Chokmah and finally Kether. Actually, the incarnation of Binah, the Nirmanakaya, is itself the beginning of the second incarnation or crow of the rooster. The first crow is impure, because we have the ego, our beast alive.

“Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding (Binah) count (kabbalistically) the number of (Esau who is Edom) the beast: for it is the number of a man (Adam); and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.” - Revelation 13: 18

Thus, these three denials of Peter are done by his Esau, who is Edom אדום, Aleph 1 + Daleth 4 + Vav + Mem 40 = 15. So, Edom אדום is 15. Fifteen is the number of the Devil; 15, 1+5 = 6. Six is indecision, the psyche between love and lust.

Six is also the number of Tiphereth (beauty), the sixth sephirah, which is the psyche of Adam in captivity in the kingdom of the dead, the kingdom of Esau, the beast, who is Edom, passion.

Fifteen 1+5 = 6, is the devil in Netzach, the mind; fifteen 1+5 = 6, is the devil in Hod, desire in the heart; and fifteen 1+5 = 6, is the devil in Yesod, sexual degeneration. Thus, Netzach, Hod and Yesod, are 666, the intellectual, emotional and motor-instinctual-sexual brains of Esau who is Edom, within our physicality. The three denials are 666 = 18 = 9. Nine is the number of Adam אדם, Aleph 1 + Daleth 4 + Mem 40 = 9.

Adam 9 + Edom 15 = 24, the Loom of God, 2 + 4 = 6. The number of the great beast is 666, 6 + 6 + 6 = 18, 1+8 = 9. Nine is Yesod, sex, and it is also the number of Adam. Moreover, the difference between the spelling of Adam אדם and Edom אדום is the letter Vav, which value is 6.

As you know in Christianity, it is taught that Jesus, the savior, takes the sins of the world. He becomes mingled with your defects, in order to help you, from Tiphereth, above and below. But, you, as Moses, have to reach the level of Tiphereth, in order to receive that first incarnation. Then, when he finishes the annihilation of the beast, one incarnates Binah, the Third Logos. That is the path of the cross toward resurrection, which is a long path.

Obviously, in the beginning, when we start doing the work, Christ is helping us on our path, before reaching Tiphereth. But, that help is very low in comparison with the help that you receive if you incarnate Him the first time in Tiphereth. And the second incarnation is when you become physically a "Nephesh Chaiah נפש חיה," that is, a living soul . Even more help in the Third Mountain. So, this is related with the two crows of the rooster.

But, right now, if you want to hear the first crow of the rooster, to incarnate your savior? Well, work, create your Astral body, Mental body and Causal body. When you create the Solar Causal body, then the Lord can incarnate, the first time in you; that is the first crow of the rooster. And, let me tell you, that is the most difficult crow, because you deny him three times. Well, we have three brains, that is easy to understand. We deny Him in the heart, the mind and the sex.

Audience: You said that defects often emerge in pairs, that anger often follows pride. Master Samael says that the ego of pride relates with the Sun, the negative aspect of the Sun, and anger with Mars. When you look on the Tree of Life, in Geburah we have both the Sun and Mars. So, can we say that there is a connection there with those egos that have both of those elements, when they arise?

Instructor: Well, every single Ray is dual, related with the seven rays of creation, the seven planets. The first one is the Moon, then Mercury, Venus, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn: those are the seven rays. But, remember that those seven rays are dual, and are dual in the sense that when we want to conjure the negative aspect, the left aspect of that ray, we say, "In the name of Michael, may Jehovah command thee and drive thee hence, Chavayoth!" That is the negative aspect of one ray, the ray of the Moon. "In the name of Raphael, be gone before Elial, Samgabiel!" That is the second ray. And, likewise, in the conjuration of the seven, you conjure in the name of the positive aspect of that ray, the negative aspect. In the negative aspect are millions and millions of monads, spirits, who suffer because their souls are bottled up, trapped, within the bestiality that we carry within, and these beasts are heads of those demons; inside of us and outside of us.

So, inside of us, as Master Samael say, under the Sun, the solar plexus, the emotional center, we have anger, hatred, pride, self-esteem, vanity. That is why Solomon the King says, "Habel Habelim, Amar Kohelet, Habel Habelim, Hekol Habel!" Translated into English, this is, "Vanity of vanities, said the congregation (in the second triangle), vanity of vanities (in the third triangle), the whole (Malkuth) is vanity, what profit has a man of all his labor which he takes under "ה בל - Ha’Bel” the sun?” Abel is our consciousness that is dead but that through our alchemical work is liberated and resurrects from within our seven bodies. We invite you to meditate on this; so, let us meditate.

 

 

Testimonials

  • I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.

    P.S.
  • I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true Gnosis. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...

    B.D.
  • Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.

    AMST
  • These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...

    F.L.
  • Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.

    T.M.
  • What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide. 

    R.