1. Thou shalt love thy God above all things.
2. Thou shalt not swear his holy name in vain.
3. Keep the feasts to sanctify them.
4. Honor thy father and thy mother.
5. Thou shalt not kill.
6. Thou shalt not fornicate.
7. Thou shalt not steal.
8. Thou shalt not lie nor bear false witness.
9. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors' goods. - The Ten Commandments
11. This is the fundamental base of sexual alchemy.
12. Our sacred art is totally based on the stone tablets of the law.
13. The man who practices Sexual Magic with various women, and vice versa, is an adulterer. An adulterer cannot awaken the Kundalini.
14. Whosoever violates the sixth commandment of the law of God cannot fertilize the waters of Mercury, because he does not possess the solar fires.
15. Sexual Magic can be performed only between husband and wife.
16. The man who violates this commandment adulterates. The woman who violates this commandment adulterates. If they believe that they will achieve something, they are mistaken, because an adulterer cannot obtain anything.
17. The Kundalini ascends with the ten commandments of the law of God.
18. The violation of any of these commandments stops the development, evolution, and progress of the Kundalini.
19. All evil ones who without being married unite together in order to practice Sexual Magic, fall into black magic due to the crime of adultery.
20. The ten commandments of the law of God form the fundamental base of sexual alchemy.
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.