Elemental Magic of the Storax Tree
270. The storax tree symbolizes wisdom and justice.
271. The mantra of this tree is “Toliphando.”
272. The elemental department of the storax tree is found to be intimately related with the activities of karma.
273. The elemental department of the storax tree is directed by the lords of karma.
274. The lords of karma keep an exact note of all our debts in their books.
275. When we have capital to pay, and we pay, then we do well in business.
276. However, when we do not have capital to pay, we must inevitably pay with pain.
277. Perform good deeds so that you can pay your debts.
278. You not only pay karma for the evil that you have done, but also for the good that you should have done but did not do.
279. Love is law, but conscious love.
280. It is also possible to pay a lot of karma, to cancel many debts, by practicing sexual magic. This is because the blood of the lamb washes the sins of the world.
281. It is also possible to ask for credit from the lords of karma, but the credit must be paid with sacrifice for humanity.
282. All negotiations are arranged with the lords of karma by personally speaking with them in the internal worlds.
Samael Aun Weor
His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world. In 1950, in his first two books, he was the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 he wrote sixty books, and inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America. A true example of compassion and selflessness, he dedicated his life to helping others.