Glorian is a non-profit charitable organization helping humanity find the practical method to conquer the causes of suffering.
Glorian Publishing was initially founded in 1999 to publish the more than sixty books of Samael Aun Weor for English language readers. At that time, the few books available in English were very expensive, hand made, and very hard to get. Samael Aun Weor wanted his books available to everyone without any restrictions or barriers, therefore Glorian Publishing was asked to publish and distribute his books worldwide. Since then, supported entirely by donations, Glorian Publishing has created:
- More than forty-five high-quality, affordable books, available worldwide, in print, ebooks, and online
- Glorian.org, a huge website packed with books, courses, lectures, free help from instructors, an extensive glossary, and much more, all for free, for anyone, anywhere
- A free, worldwide streaming radio station
- More than 500 free audio lectures for download or podcast
- A series of practical videos
- International retreats and events open to anyone
- Prison correspondence program, providing free books and prisoner support in twenty states and thirty-five institutions
Everything Glorian has made is freely available to anyone in the world. There are no memberships, fees, subscriptions, ads or paywalls anywhere in our content. Glorian is not supported by advertising, grants, corporations, wealthy donors, or a cult of personality. Instead, Glorian is supported by donations from people like you. Because of the generosity of donors, all of our resources are free for you to study without paying anyone, following anyone, or joining any group. No matter who you are or where you are, you can learn how to expand your perception, reduce your suffering, and realize your full potential.
Glorian Publishing owns no property, has no offices, and has no full-time staff to receive visitors. Our entire operation is managed by instructors in their "free time," which means after work, family duties, etc. Therefore, all of us live our lives like anyone else, and have nothing special to offer visitors. Regarding visitors, we encourage you to read what Samael Aun Weor said about his experience: Visitors of a Bodhisattva. Rather than visiting us, we recommend that you invest your time wisely into helping suffering humanity.