Tuesday, 14 July 2015
  1 Replies
  1K Visits
Greetings,
We (me and my wife) have a bit of a worry about our choices.
She is in a hospital right now waiting for her labor to start. While she was pregnant we decided that we are against Anti-D (Rho) Immunoglobulin injection (doctors tried to convince us that because my wife has B Rh- blood group and I have A Rh+ blood group she has to be injected with Anti-D (Rho) Immunoglobulin at 28 weeks of gestation). We declined "insists" of the doctors to inject such substance to my wife. They were trying to convince us by fear that our child may have serious complications. We have done our research only to find out that it is rare occasions that those complications appear and that Anti-D (Rho) Immunoglobulin is a vaccine (antigen).
So our child should be born clean without any toxic substances. The blood samples of my wife were perfect and without a trace of antibodies towards the fetus. After child will be (today it should be) born we will decline all vaccines too.
But there is a question. While child will come out completely from the womb and that we declined Anti-D (Rho) Immunoglobulin injection they will cut umbilical cord without waiting for it to stop to pulsate (in a premature way I would say). In this case our child will lose much of his precious blood. They say it is necessary and will cut even if we don't want to because we declined Anti-D (Rho) Immunoglobulin injection while my wife has Rh- blood.
So the first question is: Did we choose correctly? What is the bigger evil of this two: Anti-D (Rho) Immunoglobulin injection (which is basically antigen vaccine to weaken woman's immune system, which I think would weaken our child too) or that that our child will loose more blood than he would if Anti-D (Rho) Immunoglobulin injection would be taken?
Also they suggested to inject Anti-D (Rho) Immunoglobulin to my wife after our child is born to prevent some risks that would lead to the loss of the second child (if we would have one), which we accepted as it would not affect our child anymore and only my wife would be injected with that toxic material (which we may just dissolve during alchemy, no matter how much time it will take) and also eliminating any "possible risks". Risks that may not even occur anyway... We god tired of the psychological intrusions of doctors and also I took the lead in this decision (because my wife is not of very communicative and fast thinking type). I thought that they will again think something else and will want to do more damaging things to our child (that should be born pretty soon) if we would decline that injection. Or even in the future with our next child (if we ever have one). So I thought that it was right decision. Is it?
That is all that I wanted to ask/speak of. Thank you for your patience and any written answer would be grateful.
Sincerely,
Wingless Eagle
7 years ago
·
#9966
UPDATE:
It seems that Heaven Hierarchies have done a great job leading our child to this world. Doctors did not cut umbilical cord prematurely. Our child has the same Rh factor as his mother. Overall everything was done in a very good way. And also doctors did not inject Anti-D (Rho) Immunoglobulin to child's mother after birth.
As I can see we have made the correct choice.
But anyway would be very good to hear what of those evils that I spoke of is the lesser one. :)
  • Page :
  • 1
There are no replies made for this post yet.