I found some practices to develop mu intuition,which of them(or others) do you recommend? How can we live in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ if we are single?
50. He who awakens the chakra of the heart learns to study all things with the heart and he becomes wise.
51. This chakra awakens with the vowel “O.”
52. The syllable “ON” is used to awaken the chakra of the heart.
53. This syllable is vocalized in this manner: OOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN
54. The mantram “CHOS” also serves to awaken the chakra of the heart. This mantram is vocalized in this manner.
55. The prayer of the OUR FATHER is the most grandiose magical power to awaken the chakra of the heart.
56. To pray is to converse with God.
57. The OUR FATHER serves to converse with GOD.
58. The disciple will lie down on his bed comfortably. He will put aside from his mind all types of earthly thoughts and then very slowly, he will meditate during whole hours on each of the words and phrases of the OUR FATHER, as if trying to converse with the FATHER who is in the heavens.
59. During this exercise the disciple should become profoundly sleepy.
60. In visions of dreams, the FATHER who is in the heavens will appear to the student, and the disciple will be able to converse with him in a familiar manner.
61. The FATHER will be able to make the disciple see certain visions that the disciple should learn to interpret with the heart. In this way all disciples can converse with GOD.
68. The mantra to awaken intuition is “Om Mani Padme Hum.”
69. This mantra is vocalized like this:
70. “Om Masi Padme Yom.”
71. The vocalization is letter by letter, like this:
72. Oooooooooommmmmmmm... Maaaaaaaa... Siiiiiii... Padme Yoooooooommmmmmmm...
73. Its meaning is, “Oh, my God in me!”
74. This mantra is vocalized while adoring the Innermost, rendering homage to the Innermost.
"manual of practical magic"
In order to reach the ineffable summits of intuition, there is the necessity of integrally living in accordance with the wise teachings brought unto the earth by the Divine Rabbi of Galilee. Therefore, the teachings of Christ are the teachings which lead us towards the ineffable summits of intuition.
What is interesting is to exactly move ourselves in this physical world in accordance with the wise teachings of the Master. What is important is to make the teachings of Christ become flesh and blood within ourselves.
Christ did not come in order to found religions. Christ came so that we could unite ourselves with the Innermost (our eternal Father).
The entire teaching of Christ has the great musical rhythm from the plane of the waves of life, which is the Buddhic or intuitive world.
The mantra Aum Masi Padme Hum develops intuition when it is daily vocalized for ten minutes. This mantra is vocalized as follows: Ooooommmm mmmmaaaa ssssssssiiiiiiiii padddddmeeeee huuummmmmm. This is the mantra of intuition.
The practices of the teaching of Christ awaken the chakra of the heart within us and put into activity the Buddhic or Intuitive body, which leads us towards wisdom and eternal happiness.
Sexual Magic forms part of the teachings which Christ taught to his seventy disciples in secrecy.
"the revolution of Belzebub"