dear gnostic brother. inverencial peace. thank you for the taking the time to read this. my person is a 20 year old gnostic missionary out here in san diego california. i was recently married this month and now for my first time practicing sexual alchemy and i have no clue what i am doing.i havent studied much about the topic of alchemy during my 4 years working as a single since it wasnt needed at that time .an since master samael states that alchemy is not not needed to die in oneself .anyone can disintegrate 50 %of the ego with meditation.. chastity.. and sacrifice for humanity. now all i know about saja maithuna is what vm samael aun weor states in his books.. connect sexually with the priestess and chant I A O and then withdraw before reaching the spasm. i have several questions regarding alchemy that no one in my congregation is able to answer.
1. what is the difference between the spasm and the orgasm ?? if any
2. in the pistis sohia chapter 15 pg 58 it says "lucifer baphomet always gives us the sexual impulse ..if we refrian the sexual impluse in the sexual act ,we obtain transmutation ".. what does this mean ??
3 does this mean to continue the sexual act despite the sensation of the orgasm approaching?? but use willpower and holding my breath to not spill my energy.
4. what cuases the semen to transmutate ? is it the chanting of the vowels or does it happen only in the moments when we restrain the spasm with will??
5. how do you i know if i am transmutating ?? am i supposed to feel something ?? is there a physical sensation??
6. how long do you reccomend i perform the act ??
7.i have a hernia in my scrotum ..does this affect transmutation ?? since the hernia is located right where ida and pingala are .
8.should i practice every night ??
9. any advice on how to prevent the spillling of energy.. ??
10. does everything that begins on the 16th end or fail???
thank you very much.. anything helps .. i look foward to hearing from you . take care