1. Yes, because we project into the astral plane every night, but unconsciously. If we did not create solar bodies in the past, it means that we project with our lunar ego or protoplasmic body.
2. One can be awake in the astral plane in lunar rags. What is necessary is to practice the key of SOL.
3. The lunar astral body is a phantom with a ghost-like appearance. The solar bodies of the great initiates are illuminated, full of beauty, splendor, vitality, and the light of Christ..
4. We can learn from the great masters in our lunar rags, since they always assist those who know how to invoke them.
5. One can comprehend and annihilate up to 50 percent of ego without working in the Perfect Matrimony. The rest must be accomplished through the power of alchemy.
6. What matters most if how you pay attention. You do not need a solar body to have conscious astral experiences. The truth is, one can have these bodies but be very asleep. However, one can be like Yogananda who, only with lunar rags, worked very diligently on himself and awoke a lot of consciousness in Limbo. What matters is our will.
7. Prana means "life." It is the energy of Christ. Yama in Buddhism is "death." Therefore, the sexual energy is the power of spiritual life and death. We need this energy in order to effectively meditate, comprehend, and annihilate our ego. Sexual force is essential to genuine yoga and religion, religare or reunion, with God. Without this force, we cannot progress, whether as a single or married practitioner.
Joyful in hope, suffering in tribulation, be thou constant in thy prayer.
Benedictis, qui venit in nomine Domini. Osanna in excelsis.
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Hosanna in the highest!"