This free service is provided to students who are seeking clarification of their study and practice of the teachings provided in our books, courses, lectures, retreats, etc.
This is not a forum or discussion area. Instead, this is a classroom or sacred environment where those who are learning can ask questions of those with more experience.
- This free service is available to anyone, regardless of background, religion, culture, etc., To use it, you will need to create an account and log in to the site. This is the only function of the account.
- Only questions and answers related to spirituality and awakening consciousness are allowed here.
- Only instructors answer questions.
- All posts are reviewed by an instructor before being published.
- Members of this community are expected to conduct themselves as if they are within a very holy temple or church. This guideline will be strictly enforced, in order to preserve the sanctity of this place.
Please note: The following rules are important, so please study them. Users who abuse these rules will be banned from the site.
About the Instructors
The instructors who teach here are volunteers from a wide variety of backgrounds. Each has years of experience teaching and working with the practices and exercises that awaken the consciousness. They are qualified by their experience, not by other people.
The goal of real spirituality is to learn how to follow our inner Being, not any physical person. Thus, our instructors do not have spiritual titles or names, do not accept followers, and live their lives anonymously like any other person in society. In keeping with this perspective, the instructors do not provide their names, faces, or personal information, in order to reduce the strong influence that personality has in spiritual communities and to emphasize the message: "Know thyself..."
Welcome! May your path be cleared of obstacles.
Only instructors answer questions. This is how we ensure that students receive reliable guidance. Students who try to answer questions and act like instructors will be ignored or banned.
1. This resource exists because students donate their hard-earned money to help those who are suffering and need guidance from instructors. Their donations were not given so anyone can come and post whatever they want, like random thoughts, opinions, advice, politics, gossip, etc.
Learn these rules and follow them, out of respect for the sacrifices that keep this website online.
2. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document, they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderating Team. Please use the “post report” feature to report posts.
3. Members should post in a way that is respectful of others. Criticizing or abusing people in any way will not be tolerated.
4. Posting pornographic or offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated at all, and will result in immediate banning.
5. Samael Aun Weor said, "Personality totally ruins esoteric organizations. Personality produces anarchy and confusion. Personalism can totally destroy any organization." (Revolution of the Dialectic). The intention of the White Lodge is to motivate the consciousness through the eyes and ears, which are the most receptive senses for the assimilation of the Gnostic message. In order to retain focus solidly on the teachings and their goals, Glorian does not display the personalities of any instructors, that is, anything personal about them, including their faces, names, etc. With this approach we are fighting against "the cult of personality” that is spreading worldwide in many groups, and that always destroys them. Posts will be deleted that tend to encourage the worship of any personality. If you worship some spiritual personality—whether associated with Gnosis or not—that is your choice, but do not use this forum to spread the infection. We also request that you not use the personal names of anyone here.
6. In keeping with the rule above, moderators will not tolerate gossip or excessive curiosity about the lives of others. Gnosis is about you working on yourself, not investigating other people's lives. Therefore, questions about the personal lives of others will not be answered, and will be deleted. If you have a question about someone's private life, ask them directly. Do not ask here.
7. In order to protect this community from infectious negative emotions, posts that only intend to spread anger, envy, jealousy, etc, will be promptly deleted. As Samael Aun Weor stated, "Negative people, victims of negative emotions, become more contagious than viruses and bacteria. Grouchy people, who are always filled with envy, who are always obnoxious at any given moment, people who are filled with morbid minds at any given time, people who suffer deliriums of persecution, who say they are bewitched, who say that are hated by everybody, are negative and infect the groups; they infect others. In our work, we isolate such people. If they do not comprehend, if they feel upset and think that we do not love them, they are mistaken: we love them, and through this way we are insinuating that they must become positive, amicable, and magnetic. We offer them the opportunity to study our wisdom, but we isolate them in a certain way because they are dangerous for the groups. A negative person can infect other negative people, and if this person dictates a lecture, then he infects thousands of people. They are more dangerous, thousand of times more dangerous, than viruses and bacteria."
8. Show respect for our teachers. When referring to teachers like Jesus, Buddha, Samael, etc., do not use nicknames, personal names, or initials. Mention them in the way you would if you were in their presence: with humility and respect.
9. It is considered respectful to display good conduct when you visit a church, temple, mosque, or someone’s home. This place is the same: we will remove those who display bad conduct or disturb the environment we are offering to sincere students. There is no "freedom of speech" in a private home, temple, church or mosque; instead, those who attend such places should show respect for the behavior expected there. You are free to ask whatever you will, but do not post random thoughts or opinions.
1. This is not the place to resolve your personal problems. This is a place to learn about Gnosis so you can apply it to your problems. Personal problems are best resolved in private. The community is not a place to come for free counseling. The serious student of Gnosis learns how to turn to their Innermost for resolution of all problems. Some discussion of personal issues is understandable and acceptable. However, those who consistently indulge in discussing their personal issues may be restricted per the moderators’ discretion.
2. This is also not the place to settle disagreements or personal conflicts. Any posts deemed to be of this nature will be removed. Please settle your disputes in private.
Ask Questions the Smart Way
1. Use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. When choosing an appropriate topic title, try to summarize the problem briefly in the subject. An example of a bad title would be, "HELP ME." A good title might be, "What Are Good Practices for Astral Projection?" Please do not use a URL as a thread title.
2. In order to assist you, it is necessary that you present your questions clearly. Nobody will be able to help you if you don't provide sufficient detail. Similarly, if you write too much, it will take a long time for an instructor to read, thus delaying any potential answer. We recommend succinct posts.
3. Thank those who help you. Acknowledgment of a helpful suggestion not only assures those who helped you, it may also help others with a similar problem.
1. All posts must be in English.
2. When an instructor replies to you, be sure to read what is recommended. Oftentimes (most of the time), the instructor will not say specifically what is being pointed out, and is relying on you to develop your ability to read intuitively and reach inspiration. The instructors always seek to help you grow. You may not see the meaning of the answer immediately: meditate and reflect on the answer.
3. Post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
4. Use your own words. If you wish to use the words of somebody else, please quote them, citing the source.
5. There will be no tolerance for advertising, propaganda, or promotions of any kind.
1. All posts will be moderated. Moderators reserve all rights to approve or deny any content. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
1. Only one account per person is permitted.
2. Do not pretend to represent somebody else. Your account will be deleted if found to be in breach of this rule.
3. AVATARS. Many community members use avatars or photos that do not contain actual photos of themselves or others. This is in order to encourage visitors and members to communicate with each other without the influence of the false personality, or any notion of race, sex, country of origin, culture, etc. Nonetheless, you are welcome to utilize photos or images of yourself, so long as they are appropriate and tasteful. We recommend that if you choose to use an avatar or "personal photo" that you choose artwork which inspires you or reflects your reason for participating in the forum. The moderators reserve the right to remove avatars and personal photos that are deemed inappropriate or which do not reflect the values of this community.
4. Users are permitted to utilize a gallery avatar or to link to one of their own. User defined avatars are to contain no animation, and contain no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status here (such as mimicking ranks or copying avatars of team members). Due to the forum software, avatars may not exceed 2 MB in filesize and must have a consistently high availability (i.e. links to images on slow servers or those prone to failure may be removed).
5. Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect to decency, and so forth. Users abusing these rules will be warned and/or may lose their avatar privileges.
If you feel a post violates any of these rules, please use the ‘report to moderator’ link to notify the moderators. Failure to abide by these rules may result in an editing, negative moderation or deletion of your post. We reserve the right to ban abusers from the site. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation and support. We hope that you may reap the most benefit from our discussion forums and websites.
May all beings be happy!