This inquiry is regarding the safety of 'The Magic of the Roses.' As you probably know, roses are usually only available as roses that are grown with pesticides and chemicals. Placing these roses in glasses, filling the glasses with water, then drinking the water that has soaked up everything that the rose has to offer, seems to be the premise of 'The Magic of the Roses.' While drinking that which the water has spiritually absorbed is beautiful, beneficial, and benign, everyone that I have spoken to about this procedure, from lay person to botanist, advises against this practice and is concerned for my health because they consider it simple logic that I will be ingesting the pesticides, insecticides, and chemicals, etc.
Gnosticteachings.org is just about the most important thing in my life. I personally practiced 'The Magic of the Roses' and, while I completely trust that your organization would not advocate a spiritual practice that is dangerous, I need some clarification on this insecticide problem. Too many people, including my beloved and much trusted mother, have warned against this practice to the point that I need some explanation and assurance of its safety. I need to practice 'The Magic of the Roses.' Moreover, I have friends whom need to practice 'The Magic of the Roses,' yet my conscience will not allow me to recommend that which I doubt to be a safe practice, no disrespect intended. It is my hope and prayer that you are not offended by this question.
If you can please let me know whether and how 'The Magic of the Roses' is a safe procedure, considering that the pesticides, insecticides, and chemicals, etc. that are on the roses are being absorbed into the drinking water, ergo thrice daily ingested by the practitioner, I would much appreciate it. Be well.