Gnostic instructors (which I'm not) usually avoid giving lists of things that students have to do, nevertheless it seems that there are some absolute essentials according to the Gnostic Dharma (in no paritcular order):
1) Daily Chaste Transmutation (whether with Pranayama, Tummo/Kumbhaka, or Karmamudra).
2) Regular (i.e. consistent) Communion/Eucharist/Ganapuja, to purify downfalls and strengthen our connection with the Christic Forces of the Guru, Yidam, and Dakini.
3) Daily Meditation (mostly on Emptiness and eliminating the egos) or Contemplation in the Natural State (the inseparableness of Emptiness/Wisdom and Bliss, Clarity, & Awareness).
5) Dream Yoga
6) Regular (i.e. consistent) study.
7) Regular (i.e. consistent) Karma Yoga.
8) Always protecting our Meditation and/or sleeping space with Conjurations and Pentagrams or with Wrathful Protectors.
9) Daily Yantra Yoga, or Runes/Runic Yoga, Tsa-Lung, or at least three or so daily physical Asanas of Swami Sivananda; in order to keep the body healthy enough for the rigors of walking the Path (in addition to regular exercise and a healthy diet).
10) Always Bless the Plants when working with Elemental Magic or Plant Medicine.
And to tie it all together:
Daily Guru Yoga:
Remembering our Divine Mother (Dakini Guru); and moment-to-moment self-observation & Self(Guru-Yidam)-Remembering.
This being said, this is the minimum that we need in order to properly accumulate Merit (Upaya) and Wisdom (Prajna) and overall walk the Path of Self-Realization and/or Self-Liberation according to the Gnostic Teachings and Vajrayana, correct?
By the way, about the questions regarding physical body issues (it wouldn't let accept the T&C as to comment in the other threads):
Samael Aun Weor wrote that if our body is too damaged or too elderly for the work, that we can still prepare for future lives in this life by Meditating and practicing Dream Yoga. If one is on their 108th life, I've heard that it's possible to ask for and receive another body in order to continue the work without having be reborn in lower realms.