I feel drawn to learn Hebrew but I would like to be thorough and in essence, learn it in its purest form, without creating corruption or confusion.
1. Do the instructors who know/ study the Hebrew alphabet from the esoteric/ Kabbalah stand point (as taught on this site) also read/speak conversational Hebrew?
2. This site focuses on Hebrew terms and words – so if we study the Bible in Hebrew, should we focus on the main terms (I suppose by simply finding the original Hebrew of a word in the English Bible and studying it in it's original meaning) , instead of being able to read the whole Bible in Hebrew (since you would need to know "regular words", grammar, structure).
3. Should one learn Hebrew strictly from this site as opposed to using outside/ internet sources?
4. Is the Hebrew being spoken/used now fundamentally different from the ancient Hebrew?
5. Is it possible to learn Hebrew on this site (esoteric, Kabbalah meaning) but also learn "modern" Hebrew to know grammar, pronouns, words, sentence forming, etc. or would this result in an "impure mix"?
6. Is the method mentioned in question #2: Reading the Bible, finding the original word in Hebrew and studying it out, enough?