My friend is really sick. She has a serious brain injury and she is in a coma. Doctors said the chance for her to wake up is rare and that she will remain in this state for a long time. And it might get worse and the brain might not function.
I understand that one can appeal the the Temple of Alden to seek help from the Masters. I have some questions regarding this:
- Can I write on behalf of my friend?
- In this case, do I need to do anything to let the Masters know that it is my friend who needs help.
- Do I need to sign the letter with her blood.
- Do I need to say any prayer for this to be effective?
- It is said that we need to exchange some good deed to heal the sick person. In this case, Am I exchanging my good karma to heal her?
Another unrelated question to the healing: When a person is in coma, where is her soul (out of the body?) ? How could we help/guide the soul so it is not being influenced by negative forces/energy?
I really appreciate your help/answer.