1. When we have formed our inner, He then enters into all of our vehicles through the pineal gland.
2. The innerhas the shape of a small child. He comes out from within his Ethereal womb to enter into our physical body through the pineal gland.
3. This is the descent ofinto the atomic infernos of the human being.
4. This is the Nativity of the heart.
5. It is how we transform ourselves into Christs.
6. Nature does not leap; this is why our inneris born within us as a small child.
7. The three wise men (the Malachim) adore him and offer him gold, incense, and myrrh.
8. These three King Magi are the, the , and the ( - - ).
9. The Star of Bethlehem is the Central Sun; it is the Great Universal Breath of Life.
10. Our inneris only one particle of that spiritual Central Sun.
11. The entire universe of Pleroma, the whole thought of God, is reflected within our inner.
12. Our inneris the Word.
13. The Word becomes flesh within our heart with the event of Bethlehem.
14. We must clearly distinguish between the seven churches and the seven seals mentioned in Revelation.
15. The seven churches are related to the sevenof our spinal column.
16. The seven seals are the seven white spiritual serpents of our inner.
17. These seven serpents are the spiritual part of the seven columns of fire of Devi.
18. The seven serpents of our innerare no longer fiery, but rather they are beyond fire, even though they are the cause of fire.
19. These are the seven seals of the Revelation of St. John.
20. These seven seals can be opened only by the Lamb, our inner.
21. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
22. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
23. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:1-3
24. The book is the human being, and the seven seals are the seven spiritual serpents of our Inner.
25. These serpents can be raised only by the Lamb.
26. And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the Seals, and I heard as it were the voice of thunder, one of the four beasts saying: Come and see. - Revelation 6:1
27. The white horse appears as the symbol of the physical body when the Lamb opens the first seal.
28. The red horse appears as the symbol of the Ethereal body when the Lamb opens the second seal.
29. The black horse appears as the symbol of the body of desires (Astral Body) when the Lamb opens the third seal.
30. The wisdom of the great Illuminati is granted to us when the Lamb opens the fourth seal. This occurs when the innertakes complete possession of the Mental Body of the human being. This is the yellow horse.
31. The Humanappear dressed in white garments when the Lamb opens the fifth seal.
32. The sun becomes dark like black cloth and the moon becomes as blood when the Lamb opens the sixth seal. Then we are stricken with great pain, because thedoes not awaken but through pain and bitterness.
33. Finally, the seven atomic Angels of our organism sound their trumpets in triumph, announcing victory when the Lamb opens the seventh seal.
34. And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. - Revelation 8:1
35. This is how the Child-God of Bethlehem grows within us.
36. The Child-God of Bethlehem has to be absorbed within all of his. He performs this by raising his seven spiritual serpents.
37. So, when finally the Child-God of Bethlehem is absorbed within his, he tosses his back into the inner depths of the . This is how the Child-God comes from within to without, to the world of the flesh, to lean out through the five senses and to appear as a among mankind, and thus to perform the Work of the Father.
38. Do not confuse the seven igneous serpents of thewith the seven totally Christic and spiritual serpents of the inner .
39. The four horses of the Apocalypse are our four bodies of sin, the four gross bodies that constitute our inferior.
40. The Lamb has to raise each one of these Christic serpents in successive order; first one, then the other, and so on.
41. This work is very arduous and difficult.
42. The horseman on the white horse triumphs with his bow and arrow. Thus the physical world is dominated. The horseman on the red horse has the power to take the peace away and also to give peace because the Ethereal body is the base of the physical body.
43. The horseman on the black horse has to vanquish the weight of desire,, greed, and all the lower passions.
44. The name of the horseman of the yellow horse is Death; and hell and death follow him because the Mental body is constituted by the atomic infernos of the human being, where death reigns.
45. All things that exist within the human mind belong to desire; therefore, they have to die.
46. All the thought-rubbish must fall dead before the temple doorway. This is why the name of the fourth horseman is Death. And all the bitterness from hell follows him.
47. The Earth is the twin sister of Venus.
48. All the events that happen on Earth are repeated on Venus.
49. The light of the Sun reaches Earth through Venus.
50. Venus receives three times more solar light than the Earth.
51. Venus is the solar light bearer.
52. The Genie of the Earth has to receive instructions from the Genie of Venus.
53. Uriel, the Genie of Venus, is the Master of Cham-Gam, the Genie of the Earth.
54. If the light of the Sun comes to Earth through Venus, then we have no other choice than to appeal to Venus in order to be able to reach the Solar.
55. Venus is Love.
56. Thedevelops and progresses by means of .
57. God shines over the perfect couple.
58.was practiced in the Eleusinian Mysteries, along with the holy dances and naked dances to awaken and develop Devi .
59. In the stone courtyards of the Aztec temples, young men and women remained sexually connected, loving each other for months in order to awaken Devi.
60. There is no greater joy than love.
61. The only way men and women can transform themselves into Gods is by adoring each other. If it is not this way, it is a waste of time.
62. Venus is the first star that shines before the sunrise.
63. Venus is the first star that shines when the sun sets.
64. Venus is the Light-bearer.
65. Venus is love.
66. God shines over the beings who love each other.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.