1. Theof our spinal medulla is situated at the base of our creative larynx.
2. This marvelousis intimately related with the Tattva Akash (Ethereal element).
3. The color of thisis of an intense blue.
4. The laryngealbelongs to the Tattva .
5. The divine deity that protects this marvelousis Sadashiva.
6. This marveloushas sixteen beautiful petals.
7. Indeed, the center of thislooks like a full moon.
8. The Yogis from India affirm that by practicingon this , one is capable of sustaining his living physical body even during the Pralaya (cosmic night).
9. Whosoever learns to meditate on thiscan know the highest esoteric knowledge of all the sacred books, including the Vedas.
10. The Yogi/Yogini who learns to meditate on thiswill reach the grand state of Trikala Jnani—that is to say, one who is capable of knowing the past, present, and future.
11. Theof the Tattva Akash is Han. Undoubtedly, this must be chanted by the Yogi/Yogini when meditating in this marvelous .
12. And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
13. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
14. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
15. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
16. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
17. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. - Revelation 3:1-6
18. Thisof the church of Sardis belongs to the sense of occult-hearing, or clairaudience.
19. The Mental Body is intimately related with the church of Sardis.
20. I,, planetary of Mars, after many Mahamanvantaras of incessant evolution and progress, have arrived at the conclusion that the unique, essential thing in life is sanctity.
21. Powers are flowers of thethat sprout when we have sanctified ourselves.
22. For one step that we take in the development of the, we must take a thousand steps in sanctity.
23. We prepare our garden with the esoteric exercises so that we can make our marvelousbloom with the perfume of sanctity.
24. The Yogi/Yogini must water his garden daily by finishing with all of his moral defects.
25. Each one of the petals of our lotus flowers represents certain virtues; without these virtues, the lotus flowers cannot open to receive the sun of truth.
26. Do not covet powers because you will sink into the lunar abysses.
27. It is better for those who do not want to sanctify themselves to withdraw from these teachings before it is too late for them.
28. Theis related with the creative word.
29. Sometimes to speak is a crime, and sometimes to be silent is also a crime.
30. Delinquent silences exist and so do words of infamy.
31. The most difficult thing in life is to learn how to control our tongue.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.