1. Each one of thelocated along the spinal medulla awakens as the is ascending within the Nadi Chitra.
2. These sevenare located along the spinal medulla.
3. When theis still enclosed within the , then these seven are just hanging down.
4. However, when Deviascends throughout the Brahmanadi, then the marvelous petals of these turn upward to Brahmarandhra, thus marvelously gleaming with the incomparable sexual fire of .
5. Today, in this lesson, we are going to study the.
6. Thisresides at the very base of the spinal column, and is located between the sexual organs and the anus.
7. So thisis located at the very root of our genital organs. It awakens in the man and in the woman when they unite their enchantment in .
8. The Yogi/Yogini who does not have a spouse can activate the flames of hiswith and . However, the complete, total, and absolute development of the seven degrees of power of the fire are only possible when practicing with our priest/priestess-spouse.
9. This is why the Yogini Helena Petrovna Blavatsky had to marry again in the last years of her life, long after her first husband Count Blavatsky died.
10. The sevenare the seven churches mentioned in the book Revelation of Saint John.
11. Now, we are studying the; this is the church of Ephesus.
12. Unto the Angel of the church of Ephesus write: These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks. - Revelation 2:1
13. The one who walks in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks is our inner, our inner Angel.
14. The seven golden candlesticks are the seven spinal medullas, which are interrelated with our seven bodies.
15. The sacred fire ascends throughout these seven spinal medullas.
16. So, each one of our seven bodies has its own golden candlestick; that is to say, each one has its spinal medulla and its sacred fire.
17. We have seven serpents: two groups of three, with the sublime coronation of the seventh tongue of fire that unite us with the One, with the Law, with the Father.
18. The seven stars that our innerhas in his right hand are the seven of our spinal medulla.
19. Theis situated under the Kanda, which is the exact place where the nadis Sushumna, Ida, and Pingala join.
20. This is the fundamental or coccygeal. This nourishes all the other with its sexual energy.
21. Theis found enclosed within the . Four nadis similar to the petals of the lotus flower emanate from this .
22. The seven levels of cosmicare situated underneath the church of Ephesus.
23. Theof this is Bhur.
24. TheDis, Das, Dos must be vocalized by prolonging the sound of the vowels and letter S.
25. Dis, Das, Dos are thethat—when vocalized in — awaken the .
26. I know thy works, and thy labor, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil; and thou hast tried them which say they are Apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars. - Revelation 2:2
27. The root of good and evil is found in the church of Ephesus.
28. There are many who say they are Apostles and are not, because they are fornicators.
29. Remember, therefore, from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly and will remove thy candlestick out of it’s place, except thou repent and sadness will afflict thy heart. - Revelation 2:5
30. When the human being ejaculates his(reaches the ) , the then descends one or more vertebrae in accordance with the magnitude of the fault.
31. Thus, “I will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.”
32. To re-conquer the power of the vertebrae lost in one ejaculation is very hard and difficult.
33. This is why our Lord thetold me: “The disciple must not let himself fall, because the disciple who lets himself fall has to struggle very hard to recover what he has lost.”
34. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches: To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the Tree of Life which is in the midst of the Paradise of God. - Revelation 2:7
35. Two trees exist: the Tree of the Science of Good and Evil, and the Tree of Life.
36. The Tree of the Science of Good and Evil is the sexual force.
37. The Tree of Life is the innerof each human being.
38. The Tree of the Science of Good and Evil must be transformed into the Immolated Lamb of the Heavenly Jerusalem.
39. This is only possible when we inebriate ourselves with the aroma of that forbidden fruit that is pleasant to the sight and of a delectable aspect, of which God said: Thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
40. We must always withdraw from our spouse before the; thus, we avoid the seminal ejaculation. This is how the awakens. This is how Devi- awakens.
41. This is how we transform the Tree of Science of Good and Evil into the Immolated Lamb.
42. This is how we transform into living Christs, and we eat of the Tree of Life that is in the midst of the paradise of our God.
43. Theis related with the Tattva Prithvi. Whosoever totally awakens this and attains in-depth realization can receive the Elixir of Long Life and preserve the physical body for millions of years.
44. Thegrants us knowledge of the past, present, and future.
45. The evil order of Kula of the tenebrous Goddess Kali exists in India. This is an order of black magic.
46. These dismal Yogis/Yoginis fornicate; they ejaculate their; they violate the Sixth Commandment of the law of God. This is how they negatively awaken their .
47. When the Yogi/Yogini ejaculates their, then the descends one or more vertebrae in accordance with the magnitude of their fault.
48. The black magicians ejaculate theirduring their practices of negative .
49. Millions of solar atoms are lost in the ejaculation of the seminal fluid. These Solar atoms are replaced by billions of satanic atoms collected from the inner atomic infernos of the human being. These satanic atoms are collected by means of the peristaltic spasmic movements of the sexual organs after(after the ) .
50. The satanic atoms intend to ascend through the Brahmanic cord; however, the three Akashic breaths precipitate them downward to the coccyx towards the.
51. Then a certain atom in theenters into activity. Thus the , instead of going upward throughout the Brahmanadi, goes downward to the atomic infernos of the human being and forms in the Astral body the tail (the Kundabuffer Organ) with which Satan is represented.
52. During the act of, the three pure Akashic breaths are reinforced by the human will; thus, they can be for us a blessing or a curse.
53. If the Yogi/Yogini ejaculates their, then they will convert themselves into tenebrous tantric personalities of the lunar path.
54. Those tantric personalities are totally separated from their Purusha; that is to say, they are totally separated from theiror Jivatma.
55. Everywho is separated from their sinks themselves into the lunar abysses, and little by little they disintegrate within the most terrible desperation. This is the Second Death cited in the book Revelation of Saint John.
56. But when the Yogi/Yogini withdraws from their spouse before the spasm, then the solar and lunar atoms multiply themselves and ascend through the nadis Ida and Pingala upward to the chalice (the encephalon).
57. Finally, the solar and lunar atoms meet in the coccyx; then the three pure Akashic breaths that descend throughout the sacred rod (spine) of the Yogi/Yogini awaken Devi, so that they may raise her throughout the Brahmanadi.
58. The bamboo reed symbolizes our spinal column.
59. Thus this is how the moment in which Devi-and the Lord Shiva become united arrives in order to transform us into Masters of High Mysteries of the great White Universal Brotherhood.
60. Thus the woman* (Maya-Shakti) is the door into Eden; let us love her! Blessed be the woman (Maya-Shakti)! [* Shorashi Puja, the adoration of the female, is to be experienced as Maya-Shakti (Cosmic Woman,] Goddess).
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.