1. Internalis a scientific system to receive information.
2. When the wise submerges into, he searches for information.
3.is the daily bread of the wise.
4.has different steps.
5. Firstly, we must place our body in a very comfortable position.
6. We have to place our mind in serenity before starting our concentration; that is to say, we have to remove every type of thought from our mind.
7. After having accomplished the former steps, we then rise up to the steps of Dharana, Dhyana, and Samadhi.
8. Whosoever follows the path of Jnana Yoga converts himself into a Sannyasin of thought.
9. First, we concentrate our mind in the physical body; then after meditating profoundly about the nature of this marvelous vehicle, we discard it from the mind by saying, “I am not the physical body.”
10. Then, we concentrate our thought on our Ethereal body, and we discard it by saying, “I am not the Ethereal body.”
11. Then after, we meditate in the Astral and Mental bodies.
12. The Astral and Mental bodies are the two columns of the temple that rest upon the cubic stone of. That cubic stone is the Ethereal body. The disciple has to pass between those two columns of the temple.
13. Those two columns are Jachin and Boaz—one black and the other white.
14. The word INRI is written with characters of fire upon those columns.
15. This word INRI is a password that allows us to pass between the two columns of the temple to function within the World of the Mist of Fire without material vehicles of any type.
16. The disciple will meditate profoundly on these two columns, which are the Astral and Mental bodies. The disciple will slumber profoundly while mentally chanting theINRI, prolonging the sound of each letter by imitating the sharp sound of the crickets of the forest, thus, until achieving that sound, until giving unto the letters that sharp sound, a sound synthesis like a prolonged “S,” as follows: Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss……
17. It is necessary to identify oneself with that sibilant very sharp sound, similar to the most elevated note that a fine flute can give.
18. The cricket was considered sacred and was sold in golden cages at very high prices in the august Rome of the Caesars.
19. If we can have that little creature close to our ears and meditate profoundly in its sound, then the sharp note that the cricket emits would awake in our brain the same sound.
20. Then we could rise from our bed with our Astral body and travel towards the Gnostic Church with complete.
21. That is the subtle voice mentioned by Apollonius of Tyana. That is the still small voice that Elijah heard in the entrance in of the cave.
22. Let us read some verses of the Bible:
And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:
23. And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
24. And it was so, when Elijah heard it that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entrance of the cave.
And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah? - 1 Kings 29:11-13
25. The slumbering disciple will meditate profoundly on the black column (the Astral body) and will try to hear the still, small voice, while saying, “I am not the Astral body.”
26. The disciple will then meditate profoundly on the white column (the Mental body) and will try to hear the still small voice, the subtle voice, the essence of INRI, the sibilant “S,” the sharp sound of the crickets from the forests; thus, while making the effort of falling asleep profoundly, he will discard the Mental body by saying, “I am not the Mental body.”
27. Now, the disciple will concentrate his entire mind on his willpower, and will discard the body of willpower by saying, “I am not willpower either.”
28. Now let the disciple concentrate his mind on his, on (body of the ) and discard himself from that marvelous body by saying, “I am not the either.”
29. Now let the disciple concentrate himself in his, become profoundly asleep, take a totally infantile attitude, and say, “I am the ; I am the ; I am the .”
30. Let the disciple slumber even deeper and say, “Theis just the child of the inner .”
31. Let the disciple profoundly meditate on the inner.
32. Now the disciple should be absorbed within the inner. Let the disciple be absorbed in Him, in Him, in Him.
33. Let the disciple say to himself, “I am He, I am He, I am He.”
34. ThePander will allow us to identify ourselves with our Inner , so to act as within the universe of Pleroma.
35. May the disciple become profoundly asleep, because sleep is the breach that allows us to pass frominto Samadhi.
36. Many types of Samadhi exist: Astral Samadhi, Mental Samadhi, Causal Samadhi, Samadhi within the, Samadhi within the , and Samadhi within the inner .
37. In the first Samadhi, we only enter into the Astral plane. We soar with the Mental body throughout space in the second type of Samadhi.
38. We function without material vehicles of any type within the world of willpower in the third type of Samadhi. We soar with the Buddhic body throughout space in the fourth type of Samadhi.
39. We can move in thewithout vehicles of any type throughout the World of the Mist of Fire in the fifth type of Samadhi.
40. We can function in the innerwith the sixth type of Samadhi.
41. A seventh type of Samadhi exists for the great Masters of Samadhi. In this Samadhi, we can visit the nucleoli upon which the entire universe is based. Those nucleoli, speaking in an allegorical way, are the holes through which we can observe the terrific majesty of the Absolute.
May the peace of the Father be with ye.
I was very blessed with your free resource material it was only right for me to be to support. The world often forces us to support huge capitalist models with questionable ethics and so I'm grateful for your life enriching material.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you are doing and providing to spread the opportunity of true. I have greatly benefited from the information on the website...
Your lectures, books, practices, etc. have radically changed my life in a profound manner. Especially putting into daily practice the teachings from the lectures... Your efforts making the lectures and everyone involved who makes it possible are a true blessing to humanity and beyond.
These books have helped me changed my whole reality,..... Tragic and beautiful that pendulum we swing,...
Your books, lectures and courses have made the last years of my life complete. When that final hour comes, I know I will land in the right place.
What you guys are doing is really wonderful. You have helped me understand in my spiritual practice. I am truly grateful that your works is changing lives. When the student is really ready, the teacher has finally arrive to guide.